• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Brighthouse Problem Again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right people, ex brighthouse employee here.

Before i started with the company i came on here and had a look at several forums and thought to myself wow this company is really run by cowboys and have very little respect for people, however having worked for the company my opinion has drastically changed. I couldn't believe the amount of abuse the staff get from customers in store over the phone and at the door just for asking the customer when they can make a payment, it beggars belief how people can talk to people like that, people have been threatened etc...

Firstly yes they are and have taken people to court which i agree with because there are too many people with the belief they can get goods for nothing or refuse to hand goods over this shows they mean business and sets an example for others trying to [problem] the place.

Secondly for people who are struggling with there payments and keep getting hassled by phone calls etc.. if you miss payments with your bank loan then you will get hassled, if you don't pay your water or gas and electricity people will ring you and will come knocking so whats your problem?

Thirdly going back to the very first post on the woman on benefits who had a few agreements and came into financial difficulty. If you cant pay for the goods then hand them back especially the non essential items such as (40- 42 inch TV's, several laptops and desktops) why would someone on benefits need items that are not deemed as essential. My advice to her is to hand over the non essential items which im sure she has or half of the goods which would result in the debt for the item and any late fees being written off and get her back on track with payments on her remaining items.

People seem to think if they make a few payments the items are theirs and they are entitled to money back, er no, read your contract bright house = rent to own i.e the goods do not belong to you until you have made that last payment.

Lastly many of you think its clever not to open doors when you are blatantly in the house. This again shows ignorance and a total disregard and having no intention of paying for items, word of warning, debt collectors don't take kindly to being ignored or people taking the ****. We all know debt collectors have very little powers so if the debt collector is not bringing in the money for bright house then his/her job is inevitably going to be at risk and who is to blame the customer. Debt collectors are becoming a bit more ruthless now and wanting revenge especially if they have been told to F off at the door or have been threatened, so keep an eye out on your cars etc.

watch out for your cars? seriously???? You just quashed any valid points you had by letting yourself get carried away like that. Speak for your own actions and thoughts dear not for others, you're doing no one any favours by putting that bull on here

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right people, ex brighthouse employee here.

Before i started with the company i came on here and had a look at several forums and thought to myself wow this company is really run by cowboys and have very little respect for people, however having worked for the company my opinion has drastically changed. I couldn't believe the amount of abuse the staff get from customers in store over the phone and at the door just for asking the customer when they can make a payment, it beggars belief how people can talk to people like that, people have been threatened etc....

Its very rare for an ex employee to promote a company with this business model which would lead me to believe you are still are in fact an employee. Its true that some people can be abusive, but it does not justify Brighthouse to be abusive or harass customer's back, if a customer is abusing staff in store then the Police should be called or if its over the phone then continue correspondence by writing. You are acting as a responsible lender for vulnerable or people with financial difficulties.

Firstly yes they are and have taken people to court which i agree with because there are too many people with the belief they can get goods for nothing or refuse to hand goods over this shows they mean business and sets an example for others trying to [problem] the place.

As Lefty put this is great news as the court should make sure that the issue is resolved correctly and that the customers statutory rights are upheld.

Secondly for people who are struggling with there payments and keep getting hassled by phone calls etc.. if you miss payments with your bank loan then you will get hassled, if you don't pay your water or gas and electricity people will ring you and will come knocking so whats your problem?

Wrong if I am a day late with bills I would not receive a phone call demanding I pay now, I would receive a reminder letter. If I got a call a day day demanding payment then I would end my custom with them. The problem with companies like yours that paying weekly can be difficult when something happens. Such as the person in this thread whose husband was ill and there was no compassion just demands and harassments visiting them at hospital. The problem is you mix up people who do think they can get something for nothing to those who are facing massive financial difficulties and feel your or companies like yours are the only choice.

Thirdly going back to the very first post on the woman on benefits who had a few agreements and came into financial difficulty. If you cant pay for the goods then hand them back especially the non essential items such as (40- 42 inch TV's, several laptops and desktops) why would someone on benefits need items that are not deemed as essential. My advice to her is to hand over the non essential items which im sure she has or half of the goods which would result in the debt for the item and any late fees being written off and get her back on track with payments on her remaining items.

You make out this is entirely the fault of the women on benefits. You knew her circumstances and kept letting her have items. This is highly irresponsible as you know full well the customer can't afford it and will spiral into debt the company really needs to think about saying yes to everyone, but they won't cos the profits out weigh your morals.

Lastly many of you think its clever not to open doors when you are blatantly in the house. This again shows ignorance and a total disregard and having no intention of paying for items, word of warning, debt collectors don't take kindly to being ignored or people taking the ****. We all know debt collectors have very little powers so if the debt collector is not bringing in the money for bright house then his/her job is inevitably going to be at risk and who is to blame the customer. Debt collectors are becoming a bit more ruthless now and wanting revenge especially if they have been told to F off at the door or have been threatened, so keep an eye out on your cars etc.

I don't think its clever not to answer the door in most cases its people's rights not to. Brighthouse have no business going to a customer's house to collect items when they have not agreed to it or Brighthouse have a court order. It is simply pure harassment. If the drivers performance targets is collecting money or items dishonestly then they need to rethink there career choice. They certainly don't deserve to be working for any company if they are having thoughts of random vandalism in fact should be locked up....

In summary I think yes you may get dishonest people but that goes with being an irresponsible lender. However there are more people as I put earlier who are having finanical problems and feel this type of company are there only choice and these people get mixed in with your dishonest customer meaning that innocent people get abused and harassed for no reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say the company is run by cowboys i have sent my laptop in on 4th August to have the screen repaired and the power pack burnt out now i am being told i cant have my laptop back because they cant get a new case for it.

Funny the case was in perfect condition when it went in as stated by brighthouse when they filled in the returns note minor scratches and now 6 weeks 2 days later i cant have my laptop back because they cant get the new case it did not need a case i told them as was nothing wrong with it now being told well there is now.

They must have the most incompetent repair staff ever to now render my laptop as a none repair and they telling me they will give me a 2nd hand one of a similar spec ME THINK NOT so sorry m8 yes Brighthouse are totally useless and also very rude but hey you work for them so you bound to say they not funny they threatened me 1 day late also as they have lots of people.!!!!!!!!

Does that give them the right to rip us poor people off because i've been ripped off by the knob heads I've got 3 brand new fones for me and my family and all 3 have been put back in for repair IS THAT RIGHT Does thats sound right so i complained.

and the ****hole of a place said they will replace them and do you know what they give me two used ones not new and yea the fones are 2 months old and what did we get told they dont replace with new ones, so we got the replacement 2 phones and as we have just found out they are ,are old 1s fixed

so what do you think of that one then and i bet you work for ****house so brighthouse with your attitude and the why you have

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a BrightHouse customer for over ten years and have taken out and completed many agreements without fuss. My house was broken into in 2008 and a few items were stolen including a small tv I had in my kitchen (a Bright House product) I was told by BH that they would not be paying out on the claim or replacing the tv as the burglar got in through a 3rd floor window which was left partially open (but on a window lock) whilst my home insurance gave me no hassle whatsoever. The police gladly gave me a claim number and all BH did was take off my DLC, I had to pay for a TV that was stolen for a further 2 years. You'd think that would deter me but no, I'm looking to take out another item in the near future and am not taking out the DLC or service cover for it.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has been able to take service cover off of any outstanding aggreements they have, I have a couple still running and estimate that at least half of my weekly payment is service cover.

• 2 months later...

hi

i would advise you to contact your local money advisory group ASAP. you can find this usually on your local council website and the services are free. take in all your documents and demand letters. the advisor will give you advice, contact them on your behalf and will usually go with you to confront the people if needed. salesmen are trained to confuse and intimidate you so dont confront them if you feel any doubt, theyre like leeches in that respect. keep a record of any visits/calls/letters, time and date and the conversation, word for word if possible. it sounds like theyre just trying their luck, but PLEASE get an advisor before it ends up as a black mark against your credit rating

Look,all rent to buy stores,ie Brighthouse,Perfect homes and the like,they really have themselves to blame,for a start,i was looking in the window at my local Brighthouse store at a 42" flat screen t.v even the take away cash price had a mark up of over 100 pound,after all charges had been added the total cost was pushing 1800 quid,round the corner at Tesco,the same t.v 549 and you would get club card points with that!!!!!!!! You see these people know that their customers have little choice but to use them because of poor credit ratings and so on, so hike up the price to an extortionate level,this means that the weekly payments drag on forever,think about it anything could happen,job loss,ill health and so on,but these weekly payments go on for too long because of the price hike.Remember that t.v programme some time ago with Jane Moor,one t.v cost less in Harrods than it did in Brighthouse.The way they treat their customers leaves a lot to be desired too,threatning phone calls,knocking at peoples doors,just because some people are not so well off does not mean they deserve to be treated any less well than those more financially better off.These people are just out to make money from those least able to afford it,personally rather than buy from them i would buy second hand or go without,i wouldnt dream of spending money with brighthouse and if i had to fund christmas through brighthouse then im afraid it would be a mend and make do christmas rather than rack up debt with a company that wanted to bleed me dry.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a PC from brighthouse. I put it in for repair cause the graphics card failed. They said it would take 6 to 8 weeks. But after 4 weeks they siad it was fixed and it was sent back to me on the 2nd of december and ill have it back within 7 days. of the despatch. It was the 7th when they told me that. So it should of arrived 2 days later at the latest. a week went by still no pc or any phone calls to say when its being delivered. So i went to the shop and they rang the fareham warehouse where it was supposed to be only for them to say they didnt know anything about it. The next day they rang me to say they found the pallet it was on but couldnt see if my pc was on it as there was a pallet of tv's on top of it but they would unload it the next day (wednesday) and bring it to me on thursday. It didnt arrive so on friday i rang the shop again. The manager was on the phone to fareham when i rang to find out where it was but fareham said they didnt know. I went in today to make my payments and the manager was on the phone to fareham again to find out what was going on but the fareham manager was busy. The manager said he will ring me within the hr to let me know whats going on. Sure enough an hr later he rang me and daid my pc is in the shop and i can pick it up. The stupid delivery driver took it to the shop and put it in the store room and didnt bother telling the staff lol. Well i got the pc home spent hrs setting it up as they put a new hard drive in. I finally got it set up only to find i had no sound and the graphics card still didnt work. Its fine if ive only got 1 thing open but as soon as i open anything else or try playing a game the screen goes black. Thats what it was doing when i sent it in for repair. So they didnt even bother checking to see if it was working before they sent it back. Plus cause they put in a new hard drive i lost all the photos of my son which i cant replace. The pc crashed and wouldnt restart when i tried to save them onto a flash drive. I know about pc's so knew they had to replace the motherboard not the hard drive. So looks like im going to have to send it back for repair again. I can fix it myself but as its on HP i cant or it will invalidate the agrement. I cant fault the staff in my branch they have always been very nice and helpful. The manager i dealt with before was very rude and refused to help but he got sacked as the staff were on my side and complained about him to head office. The new manager spent more time on the phone tring to find my pc than working in the shop. He even offered to bring the pc to me in his own car. But as i was in the shop next door when he rang i went in and picked it up. If u live in southampton i would advise u to use the shirley branch they have really good staff who will go out of their way to help you.

My response to ppl saying they cant afford the payments is. Its ur own fault for getting to much stuff on credit. I pay £48 every 2 weeks for a tv and a pc. It was £38 but i upgraded my tv. But i sat down and looked at how much i could afford before i did it. Im on disability benefit and could only afford the baird 22" with built in DVD. But then i was told i can claim an extra £20 a week DLA so i used that to get the 32" philiphs LED ambilight. They have other things i want but know i cant afford them so they will have to wait till my PC is paid for next xmas. But as its rare i spend all my benefit ill probably have saved enough to pay cash In a few months. So wont need to get it from brighthouse anyway. I should have enough saved in another 2 months to go and buy all the parts i need to build my own PC. Then ill just pay the last few months on the PC from brighthouse and sell it. Cause the acer they do is a micro system its not upgradeble i cant put a better graphics card in. But thats due to the PSU not being powerful enough and u cant get a PSU small enough to fit. But there r graphics cards that will fit it.

I got a PC from brighthouse. I put it in for repair cause the graphics card failed. They said it would take 6 to 8 weeks. But after 4 weeks they siad it was fixed and it was sent back to me on the 2nd of december and ill have it back within 7 days. of the despatch. It was the 7th when they told me that. So it should of arrived 2 days later at the latest. a week went by still no pc or any phone calls to say when its being delivered. So i went to the shop and they rang the fareham warehouse where it was supposed to be only for them to say they didnt know anything about it. The next day they rang me to say they found the pallet it was on but couldnt see if my pc was on it as there was a pallet of tv's on top of it but they would unload it the next day (wednesday) and bring it to me on thursday. It didnt arrive so on friday i rang the shop again. The manager was on the phone to fareham when i rang to find out where it was but fareham said they didnt know. I went in today to make my payments and the manager was on the phone to fareham again to find out what was going on but the fareham manager was busy. The manager said he will ring me within the hr to let me know whats going on. Sure enough an hr later he rang me and daid my pc is in the shop and i can pick it up. The stupid delivery driver took it to the shop and put it in the store room and didnt bother telling the staff lol. Well i got the pc home spent hrs setting it up as they put a new hard drive in. I finally got it set up only to find i had no sound and the graphics card still didnt work. Its fine if ive only got 1 thing open but as soon as i open anything else or try playing a game the screen goes black. Thats what it was doing when i sent it in for repair. So they didnt even bother checking to see if it was working before they sent it back. Plus cause they put in a new hard drive i lost all the photos of my son which i cant replace. The pc crashed and wouldnt restart when i tried to save them onto a flash drive. I know about pc's so knew they had to replace the motherboard not the hard drive. So looks like im going to have to send it back for repair again. I can fix it myself but as its on HP i cant or it will invalidate the agrement. I cant fault the staff in my branch they have always been very nice and helpful. The manager i dealt with before was very rude and refused to help but he got sacked as the staff were on my side and complained about him to head office. The new manager spent more time on the phone tring to find my pc than working in the shop. He even offered to bring the pc to me in his own car. But as i was in the shop next door when he rang i went in and picked it up. If u live in southampton i would advise u to use the shirley branch they have really good staff who will go out of their way to help you.

I'm curious as to why you have posted this. You, quite clearly, are delighted with the service (or lack of) you are currently receiving from BrightHouse. I'm not sure how we can help you - other than suggest you return your PC once again, and allow BrightHouse's "skilled" technicians to faff about with it for another 8 weeks while you continue to make weekly rental payments on it...! But, if YOU'RE happy, then WE'RE happy! :)

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

• 3 weeks later...

I did take the PC back. I told them to either pay up for me to repair it myself or replace it. They replaced it with a new PC. Ive had trouble with the products ive got from brighthouse and the repair team. I did have trouble with staff early on, but they have all been replaced. All the staff i deal with now r very good. They go through the agreement with new customers, they ask if they want the o.s.c not say u have to have it like they used too. But thats just my shop. Maybe others have got better but ppl wont post about the improvements made. Some ppl will always remember the bad stuff and post it. But when things improve they wont post it like i am. Brighthouse staff follow this forum and r taking in the complaints and trying to improve the service. They even told me they wouldnt use their repair service either lol. Yes they still need to improve their service but its a lot better than it was. Well at least in my shop. Ive seen staff say no to some ppl cause they wanted stuff they could not afford and told them to get something cheaper. A new member of staff at my shop came from another local shop and he said the other shop is still bad which is why he moved to my shop. So service varies from shop to shop. Im kucky by having an improved service. Some of the posts in here might not be true as some ppl like to complain even when they get a good service, or they make it sound worse than it is. I told them i might not be able to get in to make a payment cause im disabled and have trouble getting out in the snow. they said its fine as long as i ring them to let them know before the payment is due. Its the ppl who dont bother to conntact them about not being able to make a payment that gets them worked up. As long as u ring them in advance to let them know ur having trouble making a payment they will try and make other arrangments. Ive been in the shop when they have phoned ppl who r late on payments and they try to be nice but get abuse from the customer. Then that same customer comes on here complaining about the call they got. Ive been late getting in to make a payment a few times but never got a call about it cause i rang them 1st to let them know ill be in when i can. Ive worked as a waiter for 10 years so know what customers can be like. They complain about stupid things hoping to get a reduced bill. IE 1 customer asked for a blue steak then complained it was over cooked. It wasnt cooked at all as it was served from the fridge without being cooked 1st. They didnt want pay so complained. They ate all the meal before complaining though.

I did take the PC back. I told them to either pay up for me to repair it myself or replace it. They replaced it with a new PC. Ive had trouble with the products ive got from brighthouse and the repair team. I did have trouble with staff early on, but they have all been replaced. All the staff i deal with now r very good. They go through the agreement with new customers, they ask if they want the o.s.c not say u have to have it like they used too. But thats just my shop. Maybe others have got better but ppl wont post about the improvements made. Some ppl will always remember the bad stuff and post it. But when things improve they wont post it like i am. Brighthouse staff follow this forum and r taking in the complaints and trying to improve the service. They even told me they wouldnt use their repair service either lol. Yes they still need to improve their service but its a lot better than it was. Well at least in my shop. Ive seen staff say no to some ppl cause they wanted stuff they could not afford and told them to get something cheaper. A new member of staff at my shop came from another local shop and he said the other shop is still bad which is why he moved to my shop. So service varies from shop to shop. Im kucky by having an improved service. Some of the posts in here might not be true as some ppl like to complain even when they get a good service, or they make it sound worse than it is. I told them i might not be able to get in to make a payment cause im disabled and have trouble getting out in the snow. they said its fine as long as i ring them to let them know before the payment is due. Its the ppl who dont bother to conntact them about not being able to make a payment that gets them worked up. As long as u ring them in advance to let them know ur having trouble making a payment they will try and make other arrangments. Ive been in the shop when they have phoned ppl who r late on payments and they try to be nice but get abuse from the customer. Then that same customer comes on here complaining about the call they got. Ive been late getting in to make a payment a few times but never got a call about it cause i rang them 1st to let them know ill be in when i can. Ive worked as a waiter for 10 years so know what customers can be like. They complain about stupid things hoping to get a reduced bill. IE 1 customer asked for a blue steak then complained it was over cooked. It wasnt cooked at all as it was served from the fridge without being cooked 1st. They didnt want pay so complained. They ate all the meal before complaining though.

As long as YOU'RE happy, WE'RE happy! :)

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

• 4 months later...

Hi All.

Reading some of the stories on here they all sound very familiar,i have been with Brighthouse for about 5 years,and it didn't make a scrap of difference when it comes to not being able to pay,eg I get paid fortnightly,in order to arrange to pay them fortnightly,i have to pay a clear month in front,incl OSC i pay 25 pound a week at the moment,but with my money getting messed around DWP I have had to hand goods back,and lose all monies for 'rental agreement'.

Further to this I have had the experience of 'bullying tactics', 'courtesy phone calls' this is what they call it. Also O requested taking out my own insurance to cut payments

down,and was told that they only use insurance companies that will pay the cheque to them directly,If I was the recipient of any insurance cheque then they could not use that company as OSC for my account. Something needs doing about these cheap credit companies,they only give you re-conditioned goods if you are unemployed,i still have that little insult even after 5 years of loyalty.Is it strange then that they target those on benefit, low income or with poor credit ratings,they know eventually we wil have financial difficulties and as such prey on this.

• 2 months later...

I was recently recruited by Brighthouse to work in a new store opening in Torquay. The training for this job was in Yeovil and all new starters were to stay in a hotel whilst training in the yeovil store. Whilst on work experience in the store, I witnessed staff swearing in front of customers. There was one customer who didn't want to pay OPTIONAL service cover. However, we were told in training that Brighthouse make most of their profits through this and without it, is not worth the business. After the customer waited for thirty minutes, the store manager came out and said that she had to have it and she ended up giving in. I later heard the store manager boasting about how he'd blagged her. After the days work, we returned to the hotel and were socialising with our new 'managers'. The topic of conversations from these people were absolutely disgusting. Non stop sexist, racist and offensive comments all afternoon and by the evening, a manager by the name of Jason had reduced a girl to tears. Instead of apologising, he went on to make more sexist jokes throughout the evening, showing off in front of his new starters but a few of us were far from impressed. It was also mentioned that Jason and his wife (also a manager) had placed bets on who was going to leave first. Myself and another new starter decided to leave the hotel the next morning as we did not want to work for people like this. I explained to Jason that I would be leaving and he said I knew that you two would be the first to leave. Jason got very aggressive with us and squared up to the other chap who wasn't scared. He then smiled and waved at us as we left the hotel. I am absolutely discusted by the way we were treated by Brighthouse. Having been offered a job under false pretences, I have found that they are a rude, conning company who sell more debt to people already in debt. In regards to their staff, it was a case of - if you weren't prepared to sit and get drunk at the hotel bar with the managers whilst laughing at his seedy, filthy comments toward women, then you were not worthy of a job at Brighthouse. Having seen what I have seen, and having spent two days working for the company, I would STRONGLY suggest to anyone that they avoid Brighthouse Stores.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive found out u can save a lot of money at brighthouse. All u have to do is pay off the items early. I paid my PC off 3 months early and saved over £100. It means u dont have to pay the interest OSC or DLC thats left for the remaining time. U only pay whats left owing on the items. The manager at my shop advised me to pay it off early if i can. No need to put it in wrighting. Just go to the shop ask how much is left owing and if u can afford it pay it off there and then. He worked it out if i waited an extra 2 weeks to pay it off i would spend an extra £10. Some items r a lot cheaper in brighthouse. But some r a lot more expensive. I bought a food processor a few months ago. In brighthouse its £103. In tesco its £159 Amazon its £259.

why are you paying OSC OR DLC in the first place!!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

this thread is being closed

because people with issues are not getting

help by posting on a running thread

START YOUR OWN THREAD

see my SIG

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks