j-m-kerr v lloyds

j-m-kerr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys.

I was going to statr a thread on my HSBC claim but they settled to quickly. And for almost the full amounts. ( how long should I wait for the funds to be credited)? I see reading through the threads though that Looyds wont be so easy to crack. I have just sent the letter before action. The response to my first lettter was interesting as they completely messed up mine and my partners name. It was just a normal complaint response not specific to a charges recliam. I'll see what they say in 2 weeks to this one.

I will only be about occaswionaly as I don't get a lot of free time but will try and keep an update going.

Hi j-m-kerr, welcome to the Lloyds forum.

Yes your right, Lloyds don't pay up as quickly as HSBC, they like to stall you and deploy brinksmanship at every availible opportunity. the important thing to remember though is that they always pay up in the end. They have'nt defended a single claim in court yet out of hundreds and the chances are they never will! All you need is a little patience and persistance and you'll get your money back in the end. Remember also that all the while they're bluffing and stalling, you're earnng 8% interest on your charges!

Please have a good read of the threads in the Lloyds 'successes' forum so your prepared for what to expect at every stage.

Good luck!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

HI , Have received credit to account from HSBC (donation made). Received the stanard letter from Lloyds tsb saying they were sevice charges etc and that was that. I'll still wait till next week before starting the court action as I want time to look at some more threads and read the small claims book.

• 6 months later...

Due to some stuff like having a little girl and moving the computer from her room which broke it just a s I was starting the online claim I didn't get Lloyds claim to court. I think I only got a s far as filling in the names and addresses. I now need to start again. Do I need to send a new letter to lloyds or just go directly to the court claim. I know I read somthing about this before but can't remember the answer or find the thread.

Cheers