irish_stan

PILON and stat redundancy

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 545 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

Could someone please confirm for me with regards to pilon and redundancy payments with regards to years worked?

Basically I was made redundant on the 1st June and received 12 weeks pilon, however my stat redundancy has been paid for 12 years but I would have been there 13 years on the 8th August and i thought that they are supported to add the 12 weeks to the 1st June

Cheers Stan

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

there is case law on this so not just opinion. cant quote it but remember one about 12 years ago

there is case law on this so not just opinion. cant quote it but remember one about 12 years ago

Thanks for the reply I will see if I can dig out the case 😀