One Parking PCN - fallen ticket - Eastgate Warf Lewes Again *** Cancelled by PPC ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well their NTK doesnt show any evidence of the lack of parking ticket or anything that would give a clue as to whether the supposed breach occurred.

They further state that a nTD may or may not have been issued so again that makes the NTK garbage and no keeper liability exists because they cant be bothered to follow the protocols.

So what toy do?

Either write a short letter telling them they are incompetent and they should just foxtrot oscar as both partie know that this NTK is garbage and their demand for money is just naked greed and fraud by misrepresentation.

Do not, be polite or respectful in any way, they dont deserve it

or you just ignore them for the time being and let them waste their time and money playing silly sods. They cant win as long as you dont lose the ticket becaue even if they produce evidence of what they say it is too late, that is supposed to be in the NTK along with the creditor details and as they arent they cant claim a bean from anyone, let alone the keeper.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For tickets received through the post (Notice to Keeper) please answer the following questions. This is a NtK

1 Date of the infringement 6 June 018

2 Date on the NTK 11 June 2018

3 Date received 13 June 2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Claimed that there is.

6 Have you appealed? No

Have you had a response? N/A

7 Who is the parking company? One Parking Solution Ltd

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS.

If you are unsure, please check here The NtK only mentions their own internal appeals procedure and POPLA

Edited by DragonFly1967
Reduced font size for ease of reading

Hi

Have they given you a link where you can view the pictures. Showing a picture of some non descript car means nothing. There must be a close up of the windscreen, taken at a normal persons height rather than lower down that it hides the P&D ticket.

Was there no parking ticket applied to the windscreen on the day? The BPA website shows that this company does self ticketing and normal ticket (one issued by an employee) There is nothing to show that they use ANPR systems.

Ignore? Appeal? Dunno! I would but then I like causing trouble

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

They have indeed provided a link, but one has to initiate an appeal to gain access by entering PCN ref and driver details !!! So will leave that alone as that confirms to some extent receipt of a PCN

There was no ticket on the screen on the day. The picture of a white "something with 4 wheels" appears to have been taken from an elevated position indicating CCTV but not necessarily ANPR.

I have had issues with this park in the past and run them a right old game as we own 3 white VW's and all where in the area at the same time on the same day and to complicate matters all 3 cars were driven by different drivers on arrival and departure as we all met there to exchange cars.

I've removed the serial numbers etc from that NtK for you, and converted it to PDF :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

As long as it's genuine... Go for it.

They won't believe you of course, but that's their problem. There's nothing in law (POFA 2012) that says the drivers address has to be in the UK, only that it must be a "current address for service", which in the case of the driver can be an address at which they can conveniently be contacted.

It'd certainly chuck a spanner in to their works :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Its a holiday home, but there is also one in France.

I am minded at this stage to just sit back and do nothing, attempting to get them to change their position by sending copy of the paid ticket will only demonstrate receipt of the notice.

Are they able to pursue the keeper without knowledge of the actual driver ?

I'd mess with them, but maybe that's just me :evil:

They are able to go after the keeper yes, the POFA allows that. But to get anywhere near a court, they'd have to be 100% sure of themselves, although, I suppose if asked, they'd claim that they were never wrong.

Just keep all of your paperwork safe, including the P&D ticket, because if they are silly enough to try and take this to court, you can ram it up their nose.

Even if it wasn't displayed (fallen on the floor or whatever) because the driver paid for parking, they have not and cannot have suffered a loss. So what loss are they going to claim for?

"We have suffered no financial loss as the driver paid for parking but they didn't display the ticket".... They'd be laughed out of court.

to answer the last bit yes, as they dont know who the driver si so they are already doing this, albeit unlawfully in their case because they are too dim to get the protocols right. However, that has nevr stopped a parking co in the past either.

If you do intend to pass on the driver details and it is your spouse for example then yes, use the address in Spain and her maiden name and if they still insist on writing to you at your address they will have amde their chances of getting anywhere even more remote than before. Judges may not know the POFA inside out but they do recognise improper behaviour and dont take kindly to it.

AS for the address in France, save thta for when they bite and then she can tell them she has moved and then they either have to play letter tennis between France and Spain ( whichever has the most convoluted legal process would be the best) as she claims residence at the other addy for say the next 6 months and then verert back to the first addy.

AS keeper is spouse then you reverse the example and use your name instead

Its a holiday home, but there is also one in France.

I am minded at this stage to just sit back and do nothing, attempting to get them to change their position by sending copy of the paid ticket will only demonstrate receipt of the notice.

Are they able to pursue the keeper without knowledge of the actual driver ?

Edited by ericsbrother

• 3 weeks later...

One well worded letter and they have decided that their chance of defending a counter claim from us is not as appealing as they would like. They have decided to drop any claim.

Thanks for input all who contributed.

I'll amend your thread title.

Well done :thumb: