thelightbrigade

Hotel Car Park - Parking Eye Parking Charge Notice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 547 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My wife has received a Parking Charge Notice for a hotel car park, she was meeting a friend in the car park, her friend went into the hotel to use the toilet but that was it.

The notice states 38 minutes onsite and has photos of the car.

She cant remember seeing any signs on entry but I will check later as its quite local.

She never actually left her car, the keys stayed in the ignition and the door remained open, so technically was the car actually "parked"

The fee is £100 reduced to £60 if paid by tomorrow.

Can anything be done about this?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

As well as the answers to the questions from the link in post 2, take a good look at this thread. As your wife was not a patron of the hotel, I would imagine that the general circumstances fit exactly.

Meaning that it's trespass rather than contractual.

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)