Randomox

Advice please - helping an employee with 6 PDLs

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 545 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

All

Newbie here.

I have an employee who owes 6 PDLs approx. £3.5k he cannot pay. He can only afford about £200 per month.

As his employer I am prepared to try to pay off the debts, and then recover it from him from his payroll over a couple of years. But we can't afford £3.5k

Will the PDLs negotiate? I haven't yet looked into whether they have leant responsibly, but will they accept settlements of the original loan plus an element of interest? His alternative is probably IVA or bankruptcy.

Advice Please

Many thanks in advance...

We need to know details of all the debts.

We need to know who the creditors are and when the debts were incurred and other details such as when did payments cease.

Before you consider negotiating you should begin by discovering whether they are enforceable.

The best thing to do would be to get the employee to come onto this forum and to start giving us the information directly.

It will be much quicker and more efficient that way

classic case of the need to get an IRL complaint running to each company.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?472423-CAG-PDL-Reclaim-Guide-Indepth-Step-By-Step(2-Viewing)-nbsp

read our guife above .

no don't ever advise anyone to go IVA BK etc theres no need

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thanks both for your words of wisdom!

I find this quite a noble and honorable thing to do for an employer to do tho for an employee.

But there must be an underlying problem which also will need addressing.