Companies House today 12/06/18 confirmed that Claire Louise Sandbrook, High Court Enforcement Officer and owner of Shergroup Ltd is officially a resident in the USA, as per her completed form for Persons with Significant Control dated last year on 02/06/2017 (but filed today).

12 Jun 2018 - Change of details for Mrs Claire Louise Sandbrook as a person with significant control on 2 June 2017 - New Country /State usually resident: United States

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04771589/filing-history

Given that aside from Shergroup, Sandbrook sells her authority as an HCEO to the likes of DCBL and many other HCEO "franchises" does she really have control of the writs issued in her name?

With the recent DCBL case it would appear not - DCBL Ordered to pay £20k

Maybe it's finally time for a review into the HCEO system... :?:

It is certainly long overdue and an opportunity to weed a lot of the dross out.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has anyone seen the judgement in Rooftops South West Limited, James Slocombe, Paul Howell and Marcus Davis v. Ash Interiors (UK) Limited, Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited and Claire Sandbrook [2018] EWHC 2798 (QB) ?

Could it please be made available here?

Apparently the judge commented about Claire Sanbrook (the third defendant in this case) purporting to exercise control over Direct Control Bailiffs Ltd (or their agents) from Florida.

Has anyone seen the judgement in Rooftops South West Limited, James Slocombe, Paul Howell and Marcus Davis v. Ash Interiors (UK) Limited, Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited and Claire Sandbrook [2018] EWHC 2798 (QB) ?

Could it please be made available here?

I was provided with a copy of the Judgment in December. There is no doubt about it...it is a damning judgment. It was provided to me in confidence but I am aware that it has been referred to elsewhere in the last 24 hours so I will be asking whether it can be made public.

Would be good if it could BA, Sandbrook needs removing from the HCEO register, she cannot exercise Due Diligence from the USA.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Would be good if it could BA, Sandbrook needs removing from the HCEO register, she cannot exercise Due Diligence from the USA.

It is no secret that I have been a critic of CS precisely because of the reason that you have stated. However, it is lot more complicated than her being a resident of USA. As difficult as it is to believe, membership of the High Court Enforcement Officer Association is open to overseas as well as UK residents. I know of two HCEO's who live in Europe.

So in theory Dog the Bounty Hunter could apply and be on the Register with them?

Should be UK Resident only.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

The full judgement is online as a pdf document. The Judge ordered for DCBL to pay for transcripts of the full Judgement to be provided.

The Judgement was also going to be referred to a senior Judge to consider the matters further. Was not happy that HCEO's were being managed from Florida.

removed

just pm'd you, don't know why its 404 the full link works for me but when I put it on the forum the 404 comes up

I think this is either Wordpress or CAG stopping the information being linked to around the internet.

while this particular information might be totally OK, if it were a rac*sts blog or something defamatory, then publication beyond the first site would make it potentially very expensive and impossible to contain.

I just googled the case mentioned in E Munchs post and it came up in search. So just use google.

removed

just pm'd you, don't know why its 404 the full link works for me but when I put it on the forum the 404 comes up

Many thanks for that, I've managed to download the PDF.

Link goes to a 404.

If you google "[2018] EWHC 2798 (QB)" (including the quotation marks"") then the pdf should come up.

I think why I wasn't finding it was that I was searching on the names rather than the citation.

I think that this belief(under), which is still perpetuated among many HCEO, has much to do with their attitude to enforcement and debtors.

44. It remains to deal with what I have called DCBL's overarching defence. This found its clearest expression in paragraph 29 of the witness statement of Ms Miah dated 10 October 2017. In that paragraph she said as follows:

"DCBL are commanded by the High Court to enforce the High Court writ. As such, all conduct by DCBL was carried out lawfully."

It is of course wrong, as said many times on here. The HCEOs powers are those contained within Schedule 12 of the TCE, the same as any Bailiff who seeks to take control of goods. No more no less.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Agree DB, but the attitude of DCBL seems to be play to the cameras, they owe the money, we use the "Ways & Means Act" to get it, it makes good TV. Wonder what's next, Sandbrook brings Dog The Bounty Hunter over and lets him loose on camera with DCBL, partnering Bohill?

Agree DB, but the attitude of DCBL seems to be play to the cameras, they owe the money, we use the "Ways & Means Act" to get it, it makes good TV. Wonder what's next, Sandbrook brings Dog The Bounty Hunter over and lets him loose on camera with DCBL, partnering Bohill?

It amazes me that DCBL felt so confident that they could act beyond their powers, they showed it on TV.

Even when the issue arrived in court they couldn't be bothered to prepare a proper defence, supreme arrogance.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

They deserve all that should be coming to them DB, Sandbrook should be struck off PDQ.

On 12/06/2018 at 10:51, HCEOs said:

Companies House today 12/06/18 confirmed that Claire Louise Sandbrook, High Court Enforcement Officer and owner of Shergroup Ltd is officially a resident in the USA, as per her completed form for Persons with Significant Control dated last year on 02/06/2017 (but filed today).

12 Jun 2018 - Change of details for Mrs Claire Louise Sandbrook as a person with significant control on 2 June 2017 - New Country /State usually resident: United States

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04771589/filing-history

Given that aside from Shergroup, Sandbrook sells her authority as an HCEO to the likes of DCBL and many other HCEO "franchises" does she really have control of the writs issued in her name?

Her Phone number there is +1 321 246 7847   she is a lier and do not deal with her, she owe me over £6000.00 

With the recent DCBL case it would appear not - DCBL Ordered to pay £20k

Posted (edited)

Time to abolish it,a Review will be a whitewash, just like squaddies of yore blancoing the coal for the Genral's inspection.

Edited by brassnecked
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ian Thomas001 said:

"she owe me over £6000.00 "

Would you like to expand more on the comment you made

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hopefully they will act and remove her from the Register.

54 minutes ago, brassnecked said:

Hopefully they will act and remove her from the Register.

Unfortunately, that appears to be more difficult than it should be.

I would suggest that the Regulations relating to the authorisation of a High Court enforcement officer need urgent review, if that isn't happening already. Like many regulations in other sectors, they are just not fit for purpose for the way the industry has evolved in recent years. 

Please fill in your quit date here