• Tweets

• Hi i use hermes to send my parcal for next day delivery without insurance as i am sending my audio card to my friend as i am not selling it so i dont need insurance as i am expecting to delivery next day but what happened here. I send big box 📦 and they deliver envelope.  I declared my item value and it some thing clearly show hermes has stolen it after many complaints.  They declared  its lost told me we are investigating and never reply me every time i have to ring and find out whats happening i even sent emails to head office but only one reply came after week we investigating then no reply after 10 days i ring them they just send me open a claim which they only compensation £20. Now i am looking forward to take it on court which i need help as there no policy of stolen parcal on hermes.  Because my case is totally different then lost . They swap my pracel and send me crap envelope when they never ask to return back. And gave £20 compensation of £1200 item.. i need help any one who can fight my case please. I have evidence of sending what pracel i have send on cctv on drop shop and what they have delivered on my friend door step. Looking forward any help regarding this
    • Like many others we fell into the welcome trap back in 2005! We took a secured loan for £10,000 and increased it a few months later. We dutifully made payments we couldn’t afford for some time and think we received a PPI refund off the balance around 2009. By this point we had stopped paying them we just couldn’t afford it. Just over 2 years ago Coast started writing to us. I spoke to them initially and said we were going through a bereavement as my father in law had just passed away and they said ok we will put account on hold and they actually called me at the funeral when I told them not to contact us until after that date due to everything going on!!! They did send us a £50 apology and letter. We get 2 letters each every month telling us the same thing each time and I am wondering what will happen next. Does the 12 year statute bar rule apply to these accounts? Are they likely to take us to court? I read the letters and check nothing new is added and then bin them but it’s at the stage I think I need to address them as if necessary could find a way to pay them. The sum they are chasing us for is just over £2900 which I suspect is mainly charges etc 
    • not too bad dont worry about the CCA12+2 working days, that limit is immaterial once a claim has been raised, there is no compulsion for them to have to comply within the time limits.
    • Hi i use hermes to send my parcal for next day delivery withoit insurance as i am sending my audio cadd to my friend as i am not selling it so i dont need insurance as i am expecting to delivery next day but what happened here. I send big box 📦 and they deliver envelope.  I declared my item value and it some thingbclearly show hermes has stolen it qfter many complaints.  They also its lost we are investigating and never reply me every time i have to ring and find out whats happening i event sent emails to head office but only one reply came after week we investigating then no reply after 10 days i ring them they just send me open a claim which they only compensation £20. Now i am looking forward to take it on coirt which i need help as there no policy of stolen parcal on hermes.  Because my case is totally different then lost . They swap my pracel and send me crap envelope when they never ask to return back. And gave £20 compensation of £1200 item.. i need help any one who can fight my case please. I have evidence of sending what pracel i have send on cctv on drop shop and what they have delivered on my friend door step. Looking forward qny help regarding this
    • and regarding the Johnson I'll Party while you lockdown ... and you better not vist your grandma     The BBC has spoken to someone who attended the party at Downing Street on 18 December reported by the Daily Mirror this morning. (See 9.30am.) According to the BBC, the source said “several dozen” people were there, food and drink were laid on, people played party games and the event went on until past midnight.        
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

moneybarn VT..being obstructive **WON+REFUND**

drob

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Too right!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

BCA have been to inspect the vehicle today with his magnifying glass!!!!

He has 2 items on his report.

1. OFF-SIDE SILL DENT 30MM to 100MM

2. FRONT WHEEL ALLOY Scratch/paint defect over 125mm

The car is 9 years old so would this be general wear & tear?

yes and what proof have that they were not there on purchase?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No proof whatsoever ........

The driver turned up later today to take the car and he did another inspection and report!!!

He checked windscreen wipers, tyres, coolants, oils, lights, seat belts and CD Player

tough on MB...

and they

• 3 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

I received a letter from Moneybarn on 13th July 2018 explaining that the final balance on the account is now being calculated.

FINAL BALANCE

In accordance with the terms and condition of your agreement, various charges may be applied to your account before the final balance can be established. These may include Replacement V5 Admin Fee, MOT Replacement Fee, Replacement Keys Fee. Repairs or Refurbishment Fees and Loss of Value (If you have not had the vehicle service to the manufacturers recommendation this will reduce the resale of the value).

So, I was able to download the BCA Appraisal Report off the auction website and to my shock they have added various bodywork blemished in addition to the initial inspection report they did when collecting the car.

1. The car sold at auction on 18th July so no work highlighted in the original inspection or additional appraisal report has been carried out on the vehicle

2. Any bodywork blemishes or imperfections are in my opinion general wear and tear or there before I purchased the vehicle.

Now it's time to sit and wait for Moneybarn to entertain me with their FINAL BALANCE!

none of which they can charge

well done

and they

So, as the car has already sold at auction without any work be carried out on the car. They will be a bit silly trying to bill be for anything!

STRANGE..... I checked my bank account this morning and Moneybarn have refunded me by BACS a full months instalment.

BAFFLING ?!?!???!! :noidea:

**UPDATE**

So, not only a refund from Moneybarn, I received a letter today.

Dear drob

Further to recent correspondence, we are pleased to confirm that the billing has been completed on your account.

Having completed all the adjustments required, we are pleased to inform you that there is nothing further outstanding for you to pay and your account has been closed.

Hey result!!

And a refund

Please consider a donation

Dx

and they

Thank you

and they