style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my landlord texted saying he wanted access to the loft as was wanting to fit an Ariel, I was ok with this and have prove that he said it will help prove my tv reception.

today arrives and fits the "Ariel" well what can i say its 100% not an ariel and it is an telephone mass for EE from sigfox!

Im fuming as it is plugged into my electric and I've contacted my landord for answers and nothing!

what damage is this gonna do to the health of my family the house is already falling to pieces the electric needs rewiring, the windows need to be double glazed or the rotten wood replaced, the shower is broken, the guttering is hanging and yet this!

Im at my wits end, any advise please guys.

I am going to move your thread to our Residential area

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

Is this a Private Landlord or Social Housing Landlord?

If this is a telephone mast that has been fitted with the Landlords permission you can bet the Landlord is gaining as they are more

than likely being paid for it.

I would write to the landlord in writing ensuring to get free proof of posting from the post office and ask them the following:

1. Why did the Landlord inform you it was an Ariel was getting fitted to improve TV reception which you agreed to but instead a Telephonee Mast was fitted which

I did not agree to.

2. As this Telephone Mast is wired into the properties electicty mains which I pay the utility bills for are you going to reduce the properties rent to subsidies the electriciy

usage of the Telephone Mast you have had fitted and hard wired in to the elictricity to the property.

I would also contact your local council just in case they may have needed planning permission for this telephone mast.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Why has he put a box of washing powder on his roof ..is it dirty?

Wait for it to rain and you should have a nice clean roof and gutters...Arial...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what damage is this gonna do to the health of my family the house is already falling to pieces the electric needs rewiring, the windows need to be double glazed or the rotten wood replaced, the shower is broken, the guttering is hanging and yet this!

You really do need to get the council on board to get these issues fixed. Single glazed windows will cost you considerably more in heating, and the broken guttering, a source of damp. Depending on how old the wiring is, there could also be a safety issue here.

As for the "mast" plugged in to your electricity, flip the switch to off. When someone comes round to see why it isn't working, play dumb and say "sorry mate, I thought it was a redundant whatever and didn't think it was important.".

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Sorry my spelling not perfect!

I’ve turned the electric off to the loft ! Landlord refuses to respond to any of my questions. Council have been involved before but we got told last time he would kick us out!

I’m gonna contact council in Monday and hopefully sort it ASAP

Take a picture

Attach it here by pdf

Read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They left the instructions in the box and has mass installation on them it’s wired to my electric! And it’s no good my partner on EE. And lost signal! Went from full bars to 1.

Can you search for "ee 4g antenna" and have a look at the images, is it the one with the ee logo you have?

Not sure this link will work

https://goo.gl/images/BVXMDp

As stu007 posted, I would ask local council planning department to see if LL needs planning permission to install phone mast that size ?

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Yeah that's not what I was expecting at all. I can't imagine that comes without the need for planning permission and all the associated risk assessments.

So yes speak with planning, they may have an online portal that you can search your address on.

ok thank you, ive sent it all off to the council hopefully answers soon, ive never seen one on a house before! been looking at houses while out and about and nothing!

just not looking forward to the landlords response now looking for a new home.

Thanks guys

just unplug the thing, no-one can force you to pay for the leccy to run it. I bet your tenancy doesnt mention the wiring in its inventory so you could remove that as well leaving just the antenna.

I dont think PP is needed for them though as long as it is below a certain height.