Sick of charges v Intelligent Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After recent successes against HSBC and Alliance and Leicester its time to turn my attentions to IF. Finally got all my list of charges, approx £700, through today for my current accounts and prelim letters in the post tonight, with a copy emailed as well.

I got my list of charges through by contacting IF by email and phone but given the amount of chasing I needed to (3 emails and 4 phone calls) I would reccommend anyone else follows the standard Data Subject Access Request process.

Will keep you updated of progress.

Received the standard bog off letter from customer relations to my prelim letter so will waiting till next Monday (14 days from prelim) to send off the LBA

Best of luck waiting the full 14 days is the right thing to do.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 1 month later...

I issued my claim online through MCOL on the 02/01/07. Received the details through saying it was deemed served on the 07/01/07. I then received another letter confirming IF had acknowledged it on the 08/01/07.

My 28 days is up today however it won't let me file a judgement online. Am I doing something wrong?

The same thing happened to me when I asked for default in early Jan. You may want to try tomorrow as they have until the end of day and it won't let a

ask for the default until sometime early tomorrow morn.

Finally managed to get the judgement served the on the 6/2. This was then issued on the 7/2 by the courts.

With no communication from IF the money turned up in my account on the 8/2

As they haven't paid the interest for the 28 days while they claim was going through mcol (approx £4) should I still issue the warrant or should I gratefully accept the £900 they have paid me?

Anyway, definately a success and time for my thread to be moved to the WON section