Store cards and sar

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently checking all my old accounts for PPI. After receiving advice on here I intend to send SAR's to all the banks I had credit cards and loans with.

Currently the SAR request template is unavailable here while we wait for the requests to become free on the 25th of this month. I am trying to prepare myself for mailing these requests out but I have a couple of questions.

1. I had two storecards Debenhams & dorothy Perkins which seem to be owned by Santander do I have to request information about both these accounts on seperate letters or can I just submit a single SAR to Santander about both / all accounts I had with them?

2. Would it be prudent to post all SARs recorded delivery?

3. The new legislation comes in on the 25th of May should I wait until the 25th of May before posting my SARs to them or will it be free as long as they arrive on or after the 25th?

4. I saw on a post under the template that it was a good idea to include a copy of your C Tax form to prove identity, is that still the case?

Thank you very much for reading my query and any answers you can give!

no

no

wait

only if you've moved since taking out the credit

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...