style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am currently checking all my old accounts for PPI. After receiving advice on here I intend to send SAR's to all the banks I had credit cards and loans with.

Currently the SAR request template is unavailable here while we wait for the requests to become free on the 25th of this month. I am trying to prepare myself for mailing these requests out but I have a couple of questions.

1. I had two storecards Debenhams & dorothy Perkins which seem to be owned by Santander do I have to request information about both these accounts on seperate letters or can I just submit a single SAR to Santander about both / all accounts I had with them?

2. Would it be prudent to post all SARs recorded delivery?

3. The new legislation comes in on the 25th of May should I wait until the 25th of May before posting my SARs to them or will it be free as long as they arrive on or after the 25th?

4. I saw on a post under the template that it was a good idea to include a copy of your C Tax form to prove identity, is that still the case?

Thank you very much for reading my query and any answers you can give!

no

no

wait

only if you've moved since taking out the credit

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets