Help with PCN from CPM while in North Middlesex University hospital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would be very grateful if I could receive any advice concerning the parking charge notice I've received on Monday.

I've filled this up :

For PNC's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 21/05/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 31/05/2018

3 Date received 4/06/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] Not (yet?)

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? CPM

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] North Middlesex University Hospital, London

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE Yes, IAS

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here NO

I went to the hospital for a scan, I thought it would be quick and paid parking for an hour but I overstayed by 33 minutes.

When I asked the guy at the Radiology reception, he told me that if I was to go back to my car to add some money to my parking ticket I would lose my place in the queue!! Now CPM wants me to pay £100 or £60 if paid within 14 days.

Please advice if you can!

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Thank you for providing the information, the guys should be along later to advise. I've also amended your thread title to show the parking company and location.

I don't think we're likely to advise you to pay this, but the guys may need more information.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

As they are members of the IAS you wont get a proper or fair appeal so dont bother.

What we need is more detail on what the supposed breach was and images of the signage at the hospital,including any or none as you enter the land from the public highway.

It is unusual for the parking co's to actually have signs that create a binding contract so take pictures of any different type of sign and note it location in relation to where your vehicle was parked.

They commonly have signs that say patients only or staff only so note what markings are visible on the roadway if they contradict the signs.

Lastly we would like to see the NTK they sent with your personal detailes redacted so no name and adress, car reg or reference numbers or barcodes but leave the rest of any image of your vehicle as clear as you can and leave all dates and times visible

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

OK, no hurry but it would be useful if you can remember to do so, ideally in the next month.

AS they claim that the driver failed to pay for the duration of the stay then the wording on the signs and also the ticket machine are very important s it suggests there was some payment but not enough. This menas that a contractwas entered into but not necessarily one determined by their signs so seeing the blurb on the ticket payment machine is actually very important.