mrdfuller VS Natwest

FullerBeans
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody,

My first post! :D Anywho, thought i'd give this a shot, they've reaped some lovely charges off me in the past so now it's payback!

Going to start with the prelim, can I ask, is all the information on the template sufficient for Natwest?

Thanks everyone :)

Hi there and welcome

I was very aprehensive when I started a few weeks ago but I used all the letters in the template library and received an offer today. Im refusing it and holding out for the lot. There are some great people on here who give you all the help and encouragement you need. Good luck.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I'm finally about to send off the prelim letter, however, with the spreadsheets I cant access it? Says I do not have permission? I already have a google account but it's not letting me, any ideas?

Also if I can't access is it safe to use the Excel spreadsheets instead?

And final question can someone confirm the address to send this letter to as

National Westminster Bank PLC

135 Bishopsgate

London

EC2M 3UR

Just checking.

Thanks in advance.

you can use this one although one member has advised tonight that the Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood address is paying out on prelim or Letter Before Action letters. My advice for some time is Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood.

Hi there

The excel spreadsheets found in various places on this site are fine.

If you are sending the prelim, send it to the Borehamwood address

225 Shenley Road

Borehamwood

Hertfordshire

WD6 1TE

You will need to keep the Bishopsgate address handy though as that is where you will need to serve the County Court claim if it becomes necessary.

Paul

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Just to Natwest bank at the address - you could address it to Stuart Higley but he'd probably shoot himself:o

• Haha 1

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Cool ok,

One bit in the letter is confusing me a little, any help is appreciated as always:

"I calculate that you have taken £XXXX plus £XXX which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £XXXXX."

I dont have an overdraft so would it be ok the edit like so:

"I calculate that you have taken £XXXX in total"?

Cool ok,

One bit in the letter is confusing me a little, any help is appreciated as always:

"I calculate that you have taken £XXXX plus £XXX which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £XXXXX."

I dont have an overdraft so would it be ok the edit like so:

"I calculate that you have taken £XXXX in total"?

D'ya wanna try that again:)

"I calculate that you have taken XXXX in unlawful charges"

You need to modify the letter to meet your own circumstances but that should do it.

Once again thank you :)

Ok so just as confirmation (sorry I just dont want to get this wrong)

I'm sending the letter w/o 8% interest calculation.

I'm sending schedule w/o 8% calculation.

To the below address:

NatWest Bank Customer Relations Unit

225 Shenley Road

Borehamwood

Hertfordshire

WD6 1TE

Can someone just confirm please?

Thank you kindly.

Correct. First approach is the exact amount of the charges applied to your account.

8% sec 69 interest only comes in if you get to the court stage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody, I didn't send my LBA off, but NatWest have offered me a full settlement of £1039! Woo-hoo! They're not gonna close my account either by the looks of it.

It says to send back a signed form saying that I accept it, is this all I need? I t also says it's paid directly into my account, does anyone know how long that takes?

Thanks all!

When sending your acceptance letter back you can make it a condition that its paid into your account with x days. You say how long, but give them a reasonable amount of time say 7-14 days. You can word it into your acceptance letter by saying something, yes willing to accept, so long as funds are paid into my account within 10 working days or whatever. You decide how long you think is a fair amount of time. Good Luck and well done. Fendy xxxxxxxxxx ANOTHER ONE TO CLOCK UP ON THE SUCCESS STORIES. THEYRE BUILDING FAST.