BankFodder BankFodder

zulu123

Zulu Vs Barclays Bank packaged accounts fee reclaim Success

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 671 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a account with Barclays it was one of the bundled accounts an one of the services kept charging me that I could not cancel so easily,

I incurred overdrawn fees, dd returned fees an interest that all snowballed until I went onto a DMP, later they got DSAR'd and a complaint sent to them.

Eventually they wrote me a lengthy reply to my complaint and phoned me several times to discuss it.

One of the issues I had was they attempted to contact me by but my details had changed but they did not email or try my home address.

Another of the issues was they closed a account down of mine with money in it (that I was not able to retrieve).

To be fair they were good in handling my complaint an I got it resolved an received compensation + interest up-to the same amount of all monies deemed owed & paid directly back to me.

The amount in question was below £2k but more than £500, it took me around 5 years to take action on this account so I am well pleased with the result of my efforts.

I may post more info on here later to help others

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

so this is an packaged accounts fee reclaim...……….

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

yep

Thank you for letting us know. I hope that it will encourage others