BankFodder BankFodder

jasmineuk

Cabot constantly harrassing me over NO CCA yorkshire bank debts

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 603 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I hope I am posting this in the right place.

I had a DMP which I cancelled after advice on here (thanks guys). Three debts, all with Yorkshire Bank. Cabot says that they now own all the accounts.

I wrote to Cabot with a CCA request and they wrote back saying that they didn't have it but they would try to get it from the OC.

Much later, they wrote to me again saying that as they couldn't provide the information I requested, that the debt was unenforceable but they would appreciate my payment as I still owe the money.

Since then, I am being contacted several times a week by Cabot and so I wrote to Cabot twice, asking that they contact me by letter only as I do not have the facility to record phone calls.

They are still contacting me by phone and letter.

The letter offers me a payment plan.

They have still not sent me the information I asked for.

Is there anything I can do to stop them contacting me?

And the debt is still unenforceable, right?

Many Thanks

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Is this your landline number or Mobile ?

How did they get your number ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

moved to yorks bank forum

WHAAAAA!!! where's our cash cow gone...ruddy CAG again!!

Is this your landline number or Mobile ?

How did they get your number ?

Andy

I have no idea!

Is there anything I can do to stop them and can they do anything serious?

they aint going nowhere without an enforceable agreement

something milkers like cabot never have

shame you've paid for their free holidays all these years...

just keep a log.

you do know on most networks you can now block numbers

as they are supposed to follow a code of conduct you can complain to the FCA about them. let them know that you are doing this by copying them the letter you send. that way they will at least halt the phone calls as they know that they are going to be watched for a while

as they are supposed to follow a code of conduct you can complain to the FCA about them. let them know that you are doing this by copying them the letter you send. that way they will at least halt the phone calls as they know that they are going to be watched for a while

Thanks for that! I've managed to block their numbers on my land line and my mobile but if that doesn't stop them, I'll do as you suggested. Thanks again guys!