lowell claimform - old provident Doorstep loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my girlfriend took a loan out from provident on 6th December 2012 with a fixed term agreement £1134.00... her provident door sales rep money collector last collected payment 27th December 2012 .

she recently had a letter from the lowell solicitors claiming to reply within 7 days.. today x2 days after receiving that letter she gets another paperwork SMALL CLAIMS TRACK . ( small claims court i take it?)

i contacted the solicitors thinking that the case was statue barred because the length of time but obviously it was not...

the soliciting group claims the agreement expired 20 February 2014..

what ever the amount was i know the provident group earns high interest from the ones struggling by lending them pittance (sad stateof affair but..)

is she best off offering money or court session or.... any advice help much appreciated .. thankyou

There is a pre-action protocol which requires that they give you 30 days to reply to an initial letter – and if you reply then there is a further 30 days for them to respond and then you have a further 30 days. It can be as long as 90 days in all.

Are you sure that there have been no earlier communications than the letter you received giving seven days to reply? Please would you put the letter up in PDF format. Also, is it really a claim form that you have received? Please can you put up the court document you have received in PDF format.

Please follow the claim form link and post your answers on this thread.

Hi welcome to CAG..

Hold your horses!

First mistake is believing the lies lowlifes spout.

Check 100% when the last payment was made, it is most likely SB, and lowlifes will always lie and say it isn't, even fabricating a payment in a vain atempt to make debtors believe it isn't SB.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thread moved to Financial Legal Issues Forum....I take it you have received a court claim from Northampton MCOL ?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

hi ! and thankyou for responding..

she recieved a letter last week in which i wrote to the company on her behalf regarding statue barred because the loan she took out was 2012

( she thought it was earlier until she recieved this letter)

i will try put the pictures on here

( i use ipad dont know how to pdf but will try )

i have just taken x5 photos they have uploaded somewhere here ( but dont know where as they not showing on the thread �� please bare with me as am new online and not tech minded (sorry)

northampton lowell solicitors a copy of the directions questionnaire which we have now lodged with the court you will shortly receive a copy of the same directly from the court for completion and return the court will use the information contained in both our copy and your copy to make decisions how the case should proceed etc...

Edited by dx100uk
merge

Have you received a court claim from Northampton CCBC ?

If so please read the following link and copy and paste the Q,s and your responses back here for further advice......dont worry about uploads for now and dont write or ring Lowells anymore.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-2018**

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

thread tidied

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ?

2weeks ago got a letter from Lowell solicitors i (partner responded in writing on behalf of present girlfriend that the lengh of time was statue barred ) letter was recorded delivery

What is the value of the claim?

£1331.52p

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account?

the account was provident loaning company

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007?

letter states December 6th 2012

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim.

No communication from provident loaning company recent communication is from lowell solicitors

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment?

provident STOPPED calling at her door for money owed ( circumstances on why unknown) years ago there may have been a threatening letter for debt collection but not 100% sure

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? not to her knowledge

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? the answer is NO. ( i have been with the person in question since December 2014) only recent letters from the solicitors and threat to court action .. on the first letter i replied with a recorded signed for delivery

Why did you cease payments? because the person working for the company (provident) no longer called to collect money on a regular basis (reason unknown ie left sacked etc)

What was the date of your last payment? the letter states 27th December 2012 (can no longer find that information to be true or false because the book can not be found)

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? been NO communication untl present day

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? she has an account with royal bank of Scotland where if the company had been in touch would put a certain amount of money aside to pay certain bills debts etc

So not a court claimform pack in a brown envelope from northants bulk but merely a powerless threat'o'gram from an equally powerless dca???

I think youll find it has a box that says particular s of claim? If so type the box out please

Send them a cca request

If you read upload

There is a program listed for using pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Still not sure you have actually received a Blue Claim Form N1 from Northampton like below with your responses.....what date is on your claim form ?

Claim Form (6).pdf

Andy

Dq bit puzzles me.....

and they

its different than that mate... i will keep trying to get upload image thank you

apparently thats simular to the last one on which i responded the statue barred she thinks.. this one is different

Edited by smithyuk

I have sent you a secure email

use that i'll do them for you

dx

and they

received letter today NOTICE OF PROPOSED ALLOCATION TO THE SMALL CLAIMS TRACK !

in the county court business centre

take note that

1 this is now a defendant claim the defendant has fiked a (then lined through copyof which is enclosed)

2 it appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the small claims court if you believe that this track is not the appropriate track for the claim you must somplete box C1 on the small claims directions questionaire form N180 and explain why

3 you must by 25th june 2018 complete the small claims directions questionaire form N180 and file it with the court office

just received the letter today ..

i have tried pdf format to place on here but unfortunately i am finding it hard i even downloaded a app to convert on the ipad i use..

sorry i not been intouch since last post but have had and still got (man flu ) we know how poorly we get with that dont we lads..

. joking i have a summer cold but hey...

like i said my apologies any help appreciated i can give my email address out to send actual photos if needed.. thankyou n have a good day

Pm sent with secure email

and they

yes that's a n180

have you not got a doc like the one in post 10?

and they

the other one was a letter ?..

but the ones i sent was most recent

..i will be seeing her later n forward to you a copy of that letter if thats ok?

may i ask what is a n180 please and does that need replying too. ?

(sorry being a pest) thankyou

Theres also one in post #13 above....but we appear to be going round in circles :-)

Perhaps best to scan in and redact all the documents you have regarding this smithyuk so we know what you have and not received...really have not got a clue where your at with your responses.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

partner received a letter yesterday (saturday)

General form of judgement or order

on the left of the letter on the right in the box county court business centre claim number then date 5th July 2018.

then two boxes below

1st claimant lowell portfolio ltd

then defendant (partners name) then goes on to.

. before a court officer sitting at the county court business centre 4th floor st katherines house 21-27 st katherines street northampton nn1 2lh the defendant you have been sent notice of proposed allocation to track which specified the date by which you were required to return the directions questionaire you have failed to file the direction questionaire with the CCBC by the date specified in the notice.

IT IS ORDERED THAT

the defendant must file the direction questionaire with the CCBC on or before 7 days from service of this order with county court business centre (CCBC) via post at st katherines house 21-27 st katherines streetnorthampton nn1 2lh via document exchange at DX 702885 or via email at ..

... if the defendant does not comply with this matter your defence counterclaim will automatically be struck out without further order of the court and subject to the claimant having complied with this order the claimant will be at liberty to enter judgement

you can download a direction questionaire form from ...forms for claims upto £10.000.00 please download form n180 for claims over £10.000.00please download form n181

this order has been made without a hearing under the court case management powers contained in the civil procedure rules part 3

this notice is served persuant to paragraph 26.3(7a)(a) & (b) of part 26 of the civil procedure rules. the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside varied or stayed

a party making such an application must file the application with the CCBC (togetheri with any appropriate fee) dated 5th july 2018.. any advice or steps she needs to take please?

many thanks in advance and i hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather x