BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Lowell won't agree to set it aside, even if you paid it in full. Unless you proved that you never owed the original debt or there was a major issue with it, so the default should not have been applied. You can contact the County Court to obtain copies of the court claim that waa submitted by Lowell. It will be through the Northampton bulk centre who deal with the claims made online. If you know which company the debt was with originally e.g. Loan provider, then contact them with a GDPR subject access request (SAR). The SAR should provide you with everything including statements, but do ask for everything you want to see e.g. Statements, signed application form, CCA, any default notice issued.
    • You will have to be able to demonstrate that the game was faulty. This may include taking a screen video of what is happening. Follow our customer services guide to find out about recording your calls – but also about taking video screenshots
    • Lowell/CCJ Long story short, I have been working in my debts the last few months as I'm looking at getting a mortgage this year.   Alas my main issue is an old CCJ that I found from Lowell, it was for what I assume can be described as a doorstep loan. The date the CCJ is registered is from a person of time when I was working away on the other side of the country. However even on returning home I can hand on heart say i never saw any paperwork from the court (I may have seen it but I'm 99.9% sure I didn't. I emailed Lowell last year to ask if they would agree to a mutual set aside and was given the template answer of they had followed the correct procedure to file it etc. The only other thing maybe of worth adding is that the default on my file and the CCJ are for different amounts (please see attached pictures) So I guess I'm asking if I have any options of getting it set aside? I can afford the payment in one but wanted to check if I have options to have it set aside rather than just having it as satisfied on my file for another 4/5 years
    • 55-57, The Quadrant, High St, Windsor SL4 1LP, United Kingdom     Okay, are you prepared to bring a small claim in the County Court? If you don't know what that means then have read around this forum about small claims in the County Court and see the steps. It's very easy. Also, for this kind of money they will put their hands up and you will get your court fee back as well as your money – and you will have taught them a lesson which you can spread around the Internet. They want to play games? Here's a game for them.
    • The value of the card was £25. I purchased it last Thursday 20th. I did a search online and it seems it's not just me having this issue. 
  • Our picks

stu007

Rogue pension and finance companies closed down after abusing millions of pounds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 639 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Rogue pension and finance companies closed down after abusing millions of pounds

Six pension and finance companies have been wound up in the high court after they were used to abuse millions of pounds of people’s savings.

Fast Pensions Ltd and five other related firms have been wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 30 May 2018. The Official Receiver in the Public Interest Unit (North) is now the liquidator of all six companies.

Between 2012 and 2013, 520 people were encouraged to transfer their pension savings from existing providers into one of 15 schemes, with Fast Pensions acting as the sponsoring employer.

FP Scheme Trustees Ltd (FPST) was the trustee of all 15 pension schemes and a proportion of the funds were invested in the remaining four related finance companies.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rogue-pension-and-finance-companies-closed-down-after-abusing-millions-of-pounds

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group