BankFodder BankFodder

DoSACExile

Sent a P60U on ESA IR?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 601 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm currently waiting to be assessed by Maximus - I've sent my ESA50 back and am waiting for them to decide if I can have a home assessment.

I've been sent a P60U today - is this normal? It shows how much I've received in ESA, but nothing under "taxable income" - presumably because I'm on Income Related ESA?

Just wondering why I've been sent this. Is it normal?

To me, that sounds like the information they send you for your tax return if you have to do one. As you say, IR ESA isn't taxed so like you, I assume that's why your taxable income from the DWP is zero.

Other people may know more than you and I do.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes everyone gets one

I had one last year and then another one now, its a tax year thing showing how much they paid me in benefits, mine isn't taxable so its shows 0 paid in tax etc.