wiosna30

Santander Default - Personal Loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 384 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Santander Default

Short story first

– I had a financial Problems due to Gambling , pay day loans etc…

I sorted everything having help from the Forum here sending complains and going with some of them for Monthly repayments plans. I have arranged all payment arrangements myself, and done all negotiating myself also.

I have a Loan with Santander and from October my Monthly payments were not any more affordable for me

I called Santander and we agreed minimum payments each Month of £20.00 where I was paid anyway usually £100.00 or even more.

I never missed anything what we agreed.

After a couple of Months I received letter about arrears

I called them again and someone told me that its automated printed letter and because I am on the repayment plan I should not be worried about and I should continue paying what I can.

On Friday I received another letter dated 22.05.2018 telling me that they going to place Default on my account.

I was sure that being on repayment plan Default won’t be placed

I just called them again and someone from collection Team told me that I am not an arranged plan or repayment plan so they can place Default.

How many days I have to clear my areas (I have around 2,600.00) – I am not sure if I can pay this in full in one go but do I have some time to stop them?

Can I put my account on hold and complain because of the wrong information given?

I have to add that I don’t have any copies of the letters which I received from them, I didn’t keep them, probably my fault.

Edited by dx100uk
merge spacing

sadly they are quite entitled to default you.

arrangement/hold or whatever makes no odds

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

From 22.05.2018 (date from the Letter) do I have some time to clear areas and avoid defaults?

scan it up

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

On my first call after sending them letter and asking for help to lower my Monthly repayments

I went with someone from Santander across over all my expenses, loans, bills etc and only affordable amount was on that time £20.00/ Month.

Knowing from beginning that they will place defaults I will organise my expenses/ plans maybe differently

but I was told that any defaults won’t be placed, because I am paying what has been agreed,

I don’t have this in writing as always they sent only letters to contact them over the phone,

but for all that time from October I was not chased by anyone from Santander regarding payments,

because I was paying and always on time.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing