• Tweets

• I repeat, the seller has the right under the CRA to repair. That is exactly what they have offered.   The OP doesn’t even know what the fault is, you cannot simply reject if a light has appeared. OP is being completely unreasonable.   The CRA is designed to be fair to both parties, it is not one sided.         
    • I only got the car 3 weeks ago, had the car serviced as it was coming up to the service date and was advised by the garage that the Tyres were illegal so I think it’s cut and dry really. The fact is I was allowed to drive a car off the forecourt with 2 bald tyres and I was told by dealer the car had been checked and surely Tyres should have been part of the check.
    • Less than 100 miles not enough miles or time to wear the Tyres enough according to the garage. I’m more angry I could have got up to a £5000 fine and 6 points, what would the dealership responsibilities be then? 
    • If the OP follows king’s advice and then the neighbour’s roof leaks, who do you think the neighbour will blame? a) the dodgy “roofers” (who will be long gone), b) the OP for “damaging a perfectly good repair” (even if they don’t damage it, and it wasn’t a good repair!), or c) someone else   King may be technically correct, but the OP following their advice isn’t likely to end well if the neighbour is already ‘difficult’. 
    • I sent a SAR. which also provided a copy of proof of ID, last month to Northumbrian Water, and received no reply whatsoever.   After the 30 day deadline passed i sent off a complaint form to the ICO and sent a letter of claim to NW for breach of statutory duty. (As up until today they had failed to respond in any way to the request that was made)   Today i received a reply saying the my ID wasn't in the standard format and they could not accept it,   (The exact same copy of ID has not been an issue before and the exact same image was accepted perfectly fine by a previous energy company i SAR'd), and that they required i give them 2 forms of I.D, 1 from list A and from List B Along with questioning the alternative address like i mentioned above.   I wanted the request to be sent to the alternate address, as i work full time and i'm not always at my home address, i'd most likely not be in at a time when it can be delivered and can't get to the delivery office easily enough before it would be returned back undelivered. (Which i wanted to avoid happening again as this happened to the last SAR i made.) The address is my partner's address, where i regularly go and who also works from home and wouldn't have issues receiving/collecting mail.
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
wiosna30

Santander Default - Personal Loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 387 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Santander Default

Short story first

– I had a financial Problems due to Gambling , pay day loans etc…

I sorted everything having help from the Forum here sending complains and going with some of them for Monthly repayments plans. I have arranged all payment arrangements myself, and done all negotiating myself also.

I have a Loan with Santander and from October my Monthly payments were not any more affordable for me

I called Santander and we agreed minimum payments each Month of £20.00 where I was paid anyway usually £100.00 or even more.

I never missed anything what we agreed.

After a couple of Months I received letter about arrears

I called them again and someone told me that its automated printed letter and because I am on the repayment plan I should not be worried about and I should continue paying what I can.

On Friday I received another letter dated 22.05.2018 telling me that they going to place Default on my account.

I was sure that being on repayment plan Default won’t be placed

I just called them again and someone from collection Team told me that I am not an arranged plan or repayment plan so they can place Default.

How many days I have to clear my areas (I have around 2,600.00) – I am not sure if I can pay this in full in one go but do I have some time to stop them?

Can I put my account on hold and complain because of the wrong information given?

I have to add that I don’t have any copies of the letters which I received from them, I didn’t keep them, probably my fault.

Edited by dx100uk
merge spacing

sadly they are quite entitled to default you.

arrangement/hold or whatever makes no odds

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

From 22.05.2018 (date from the Letter) do I have some time to clear areas and avoid defaults?

scan it up

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

On my first call after sending them letter and asking for help to lower my Monthly repayments

I went with someone from Santander across over all my expenses, loans, bills etc and only affordable amount was on that time £20.00/ Month.

Knowing from beginning that they will place defaults I will organise my expenses/ plans maybe differently

but I was told that any defaults won’t be placed, because I am paying what has been agreed,

I don’t have this in writing as always they sent only letters to contact them over the phone,

but for all that time from October I was not chased by anyone from Santander regarding payments,

because I was paying and always on time.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing