• Tweets

• Ok, I've got it now   Loan 1 – 08/08/2000 No PPI   Loan 2 – Refinance of Loan 1 – 13/11/2001 Borrowed                                            £2,880.00 PPI premium for loan 2                  £   440.50 --------------------------------------------------------- Total Loan 2 Amount                      £3,320.50   PPI proportion of loan 2 = £440.50 / £3,320.50 * 100 = 13.27%   Monthly repayment = £99.89   Therefore, PPI element of repayment = £99.89 * 13.27% = £13.26   4 monthly repayments made (on 22/12/2001, 22/01/2002, 22/02/2002, 22/03/2002) which equates to total PPI paid on this loan: 4 * £13.26 = £53.04   PPI carried over to loan 3 below = £440.50 (original PPI premium) - £53.04 (amount repaid) - £97.56 (PPI rebate) = £289.90     Loan 3 – Refinance of Loan 2 – 09/04/2002 Borrowed                                            £2,470.10 PPI premium from loan 2              £   289.90 --------------------------------------------------------- Total Loan 3 Amount                      £2,760.00   PPI proportion of loan 3 = £289.90 / £2,760.00 * 100 = 10.50%   Monthly repayment = £100.00   Therefore, PPI element of repayment = £100.00 * 10.50% = £10.50   1 monthly repayment made (on 22/05/2002) which equates to total PPI paid on this loan: £10.50   PPI carried over to loan 4 below = £289.90 (PPI premium carried over from loan 2) - £10.50 (amount repaid) = £279.40     Loan 4 – Refinance of Loan 3 – 07/06/2002 Borrowed                                            £4,720.60 PPI premium from loan 3              £   279.40 PPI premium for loan 4                  £   223.15 --------------------------------------------------------- Total Loan 4 Amount                      £5,223.15   PPI proportion of loan 4 = (279.40 + £223.15) / £5,223.15 * 100 = 9.62%   Monthly repayment = £250.00   Therefore, PPI element of repayment = £250.00 * 9.62% = £24.05   7 monthly repayments made (on 22/07/2002, 22/08/2002, 22/09/2002, 22/10/2002, 22/11/2002, 22/12/2002, 22/01/2003) which equates to total PPI paid on this loan: £168.35     Total PPI Paid Loan 2                   £  53.04 Loan 3                   £  10.50 Loan 4                   £168.35 -------------------------------- Total PPI Paid   £231.89 Date of Charge Description Amount of Charge Number of Days Elapsed Interest at 8% Simple                     22/12/2001 PPI payment of loan 2 (Payment 1 of 4) £13.26 6415 £18.71 22/01/2002 PPI payment of loan 2 (Payment 2 of 4) £13.26 6384 £18.62 22/02/2002 PPI payment of loan 2 (Payment 3 of 4) £13.26 6353 £18.53 22/03/2002 PPI payment of loan 2 (Payment 4 of 4) £13.26 6325 £18.45 22/05/2002 PPI payment of loan 3 (Payment 1 of 1) £10.50 6264 £14.47 22/07/2002 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 1 of 7) £24.05 6203 £32.82 22/08/2002 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 2 of 7) £24.05 6172 £32.66 22/09/2002 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 3 of 7) £24.05 6141 £32.49 22/10/2002 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 4 of 7) £24.05 6111 £32.33 22/11/2002 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 5 of 7) £24.05 6080 £32.17 22/12/2002 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 6 of 7) £24.05 6050 £32.01 22/01/2003 PPI payment of loan 4 (Payment 7 of 7) £24.05 6019 £31.85 AWARD CALCULATION         Monthly Payment of PPI £231.89             8% Simple Interest £315.12             Total   £547.01            
    • Question please, if you switch to the free Experian ac when you login within the 30 day free trial period, will the subscription of £14.99 be taken? Do you have to cancel the Experian ac entirely to stop the subscription?   Thanks to all
    • You need to beef it up a bit.... your 11 is tad tame and limp wristed ...you are appalled ...shocked and horrified ...get the word screen shot in and reproducing data without your consent.It has no connection to the claim or add any weight to their evidence in convincing the court  thats charging extortionate fees once a contract is terminated is fair or legitimate and the claimant is put to strict proof to disclose a breakdown of the fee and quantify its losses.   And yes thats a very important valid point you raise by way of you took out this contract in store with ID, which is false, I bought it online with no ID.Show the court that they talk nonsense and know absolutely nothing about the debt they bought for peanuts and that the contents of their statement contain numerous errors and false information......cast doubt.
    • Suggest that you also send a letter to your Insurance company as well.   A third party can simply enter a registration into the Askmid system to find Insurance details.     But mistakes can be made, Enter one letter wrongly and the wrong Insurers receive the claim. If the make of the car was for example a Ford Focus, it is possible a local dealer sold several with very similar registration plates. So even the mistake is not always found by asking the third party to confirm make/model of the car which caused the damage.   Your Insurance company would not advise you of the third party details, due to data protection. They might provide a registration number and advise the third parties Insurance company details. This would give you opportunity of contacting the third parties Insurers to advise of the error that appears to have happened.   Dented door not a problem. Looking for damage that relates to the alleged accident event.   Yes if you were not contactable, the Insurers may have paid the claim. But you could still have made a complaint or took other actions to resolve the matter.
    • Well thats okay...lets see if they comply with the rest of the directions on time.
  • Our picks

skoosh2

Cabot/nolans SPC Claim - old Tesco credit card

yea of course I understand that but I doubt cabot do hence the title of the letters they would have sent and skooch not able to find one entitled intimation. bet they are there sadly

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Unlike notice of assignment (which is not necessary in order to create an equitable assignment), an assignation must be intimated before it creates a security interest in the asset.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?270695-Assignation-and-Intimation

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

May be of interest start from post#189 this claimant tried to pass of a Portfolio of Debt assignment insisting it was a Notice of Assignment..the Judge dismissed their claim.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?432463-claim-form-IND-Heggarty-on-old-Lloyds-(5-and-a-half-years)-credit-card-debt***Claim-Dismissed***/page12

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I am surprised a Glasgow sheriff is asking for NOA.

its not needed in Scotland.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

It is required

If a Legal Assignment has been made, part of the purchasing company’s obligations are to inform you of the situation via an official Notice of Assignment, and let you know that payment should be made to themselves rather than your former creditor.

There are two types of debt assignment ....Legal Assignment & Equitable Assignment.

The Law of Property Act, 1925, lays down the requirements for both types of assignment. The criteria for a Legal Assignment include:

It must be made in writing (Deed of Assignment)

Notification must be sent to the borrower (Notice of Assignment)

The assignment must be absolute

Legal Assignment gives the assignee powers to enforce the debt, unlike an Equitable Assignment where the purchasing party is unable to take enforcement action in their own right.

Under an Equitable Assignment, only the amount owed is assigned, and not the original creditor’s rights and responsibilities.

evidence see upload

=============

see C4 14. 12. 14 ""intimating"" assignnation

---------------------------------------------------

I've uploaded the only letter I've received with the date above

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will scan and upload the 30 pg document soon

portfolio upload... I only received an unnumbered page, pages 2-11, 22,23, 29, and the signed page 29.

do you think my post #25 should be used as evidence... it shows credit card statement and transaction report and credit card notes report from TESCO after the date of assignment

just another point 2 days before the last court meeting they emailed me (must've got email from the SPF I sent to the sheriff) to offer a 60% discount I did not reply...

Also I suffer from a few mental health issues, I'm getting a letter from my doctor stating what I suffer from, will take up to a week to come..

Is there anyway to get the default notice back on the table, as I thought this would still be active as ordered because it wasn't produced.

I didn't know I should have pushed for it at last meeting.

evidence.pdf

portfolio.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
merge

it will eventually end up that they don't have a default notice

its all smoke and mirrors frim nolans trying to divert the sheriff away from this.

which might be why he has asked to see the NOA..which they have complied with now and can produce

so it will move forward to a hearing option next.

I've got to return this (upload) asap, I got it yesterday...

could I have some help with reply

SPO.pdf

The only disputed issue ( according to the order) as per the above letter is proof of assignment from Tesco to Cabot...no mention of the NoA. Well they have proof for that as you have uploaded it...the Portfolio exchange of debts.

But that does not satisfy as per my last post....

The Law of Property Act, 1925, lays down the requirements for both types of assignment. The criteria for a Legal Assignment include:

It must be made in writing (Deed of Assignment) yes they have that although it does not confirm if its a Legal or Equitable Assignment

Notification must be sent to the borrower (Notice of Assignment) They have not provided this

The assignment must be absolute.

So if no NoA is provided then the Legal Assignment is incomplete and therefore the claimant is unable to to take enforcement action in their own right (Name)

And yes you keep the Default Notice issue on the table...insist on it.

Andy