trebormoinet

Request personal data from the DWP now online

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 437 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does this replace the old Subject Access Request (SAR) form, or can one use either?

My daughter has just used this online option...requesting any info the dwp have on me regarding to health and also proof of benefits etc.....

so we already got a letter today in response to the email...they say the have contacted esa to send me proof of benefits letter but they cannot give me any info on any info they have on me as it is not right of access request........

Strange I think we sent them off roughly the same time.

I received a letter the other day acknowledging my right of access request from the right of access gateway team and will get reply with the information no later than the 29/06/18.

Did your letter come from the right of access team ?

Yes trebormoinet its from right of access gateway team..

They say they are not able to send the requested information as this is not a right of access request......i'm probably being thick now but maybe I worded it wrong when I asked for it?...

My daughter re looked at that page and further down it states you can write for it too, and its clearly right of access so she is now doing that for me....

I would go through the process again see where you might have slipped up but as far as I remember as long as your personal details are correct then there is nowhere in the process where you could have "worded it wrong"

We have just done it again....but as you say we cant see how we went wrong.

Well hopefully someone else who has has used the service posts the response they got if they see the thread, it could be a computer error and your last application is now successful.

Would be bizarre to say the least if the response you got was indeed correct.

The DWP eh gotta luv em. lol

I've just done a request using their form, I'll let you know when/what arrives.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

So the second request seems to have been ignored altogether.....

Ruby's daughter here. Mum can take that back lol. Letter today giving time scale and if they have the info we will get it etc. Better luck 2nd time around.

I've still not heard anything so you've got a quicker reply than me.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Ruby's daughter here. Mum can take that back lol. Letter today giving time scale and if they have the info we will get it etc. Better luck 2nd time around.

Well at least the ball is in motion now, I will update if and when when my pack arrives and the general contents.

I will update here for mum too.

I finally got a letter acknowledging my application, dated 10 days later. They've said I should have my information by the 31st day after I applied.

RMW

Not had anything back yet, has anyone received their pack who has applied for this? Mine is long overdue.

Also overdue, by about 3 days so not chased yet.

RMW

After the acknowledgement letter giving the time frame etc, I then received a form to fill in asking for dates/benefits I had received...it seemed they were asking me to supply my own information. Either I totally don't understand it or something is off about it. I have now just let it go. Completely baffling and a waste of time in my experience. Maybe I just mis understood what its meant to achieve.

The DWP with a budget the size of some countries cannot get simple thinks like this working there is no chance UC will ever ever work !

After the acknowledgement letter giving the time frame etc, I then received a form to fill in asking for dates/benefits I had received...it seemed they were asking me to supply my own information. Either I totally don't understand it or something is off about it. I have now just let it go. Completely baffling and a waste of time in my experience. Maybe I just mis understood what its meant to achieve.

No idea why you having problems like this your asking for information they hold on you not the other way round. Madness

It is trebormoinet totally bonkers.