manchestser eye hos - park solve ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i went to Manchester eye hospital and parked in a disabled bay with my blue badge.

i was in the hospital for about 1 hour and when i came out i had a ticket.

it says that i was parked in ramped for wheelchair.

i use a walker but i didn't even think there was a difference in disabled parking.

it was issued by park solve or civil enforcement ltd.

is it enforceable,

any help would be gratefully received.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi and welcome to CAG.

Please complete the link that DX has given in his post

The Google Streetview images from the hospital are from 3 years ago so at some stage, you will need to go back and take pictures of the parking signs. As you are not sure which company is chasing you, we could also do with seeing the parking ticket, suitably redacted to remove all your information. Dates are important to us so leave them visible.

Can you pinpoint the exact place you parked. Was it in the disabled spaces directly in front of the main doors (next to the 30 minute drop off area)

From what you state, you are being cash cowed. Where disabled adaptations have been made in a car park, this gives you rights. More on that if we need to. As I see it, you parked, you displayed your badge therefore no breach can have occurred.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

youi say it was park solve or Civl Enforcement so which was it? Are you saying the signs belong to a different co to the one that issued the ticket? We need to know as the 2 companies are not related according to Companies House but they have previous form in this area of not oberying company law.

In the meanwhile DO NOTHING, you wait for them to issues a Notice to Keeper and that should arrive between 29 and 56 days after the date of the event. any tie outside that period and it isnt legal. Chances are the wording fails to create conditions where the money becomes payable anyway, they are too lazy to care about the law.

Also if the siganeg there doeant actually specify what you did is a breach of contract and has such a condition written in a way that is perfrectly clear then there cant be a contract to breach so you cant owe any money

Edited by DragonFly1967
Added paragraphs