Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • Thank you for the information. I've amended your thread title to show more detail.   If you post up emails or correspondence, please make sure to block out any identifying information.   HB
    • I've had lots of experience with this unfortunately and the best way to deal with it   Use your local Councillor, find their details on Google, Call and email them. They will get the bailiffs off your back immediately and either give you a break from payments or an affordable arrangement.   You should be classified as vulnerable too, come back here to tell us how it went
    • might be better simply ignore everyone and not pay anything move and then when settled  send them each a CCA request as you'll only be having to write again if you CCA now to inform of the move.   nothing no-one can do in 1 month to you that a CCA request wont make them think again.   the other alternate is not bother at all just go as long as you are leaving no property asset. then simply write and state in now living in xxx, bye!!  
    • Hi, Thank you SilverFox and Honeybee, thank you for the welcome, I've put all the details in below and will attach the PDF of the email response and the NTK 1 The date of infringement? 24/10/2019 2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] Yes if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it, Sent by Email on 11th November 2019 Dear Sir/Madam, I parked at Broomfield Hospital, after driving around the staff car parks I could not find a space and eventually parked in patient parking.  I displayed my scratch card alongside my permit which is reference number (ref no taken out).  Kindest regards has there been a response? Response Email received on 14th November2 019 with an attached letter (copied to PDF) Please find important correspondence attached regarding your Parking Charge Notice. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your appeal, you cannot appeal again. You can make a complaint, details on how to do this are detailed at WEBSITE. If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........DONT ! seek advice on your topic have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] Yes what date is on it 18th December 2019 (Received in the post after Christmas) Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? No, there is photographic evidence on the first response from them (in the PDF) 3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Yes 4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] I Have not appealed to them.  I spoke to someone within the hospital trust (car park management) who said he would have a look at the letters, so I sent them by email to him on Wednesday 22nd January.  He responded in an email response received today Tuesday 28th January that he couldn’t waive the charges now – I can send you the email 5 Who is the parking company? Gemini Parking Solutions London Ltd PO Box 2525 Buckhurst Hill IG8 1HR 6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Car park at Broomfield Hospital, Broomfield Chelmsford Essex .............................     ............................. PDF for OCT PCN.pdf
    • had me worried there.   as with all these erudio claims, they'll most probably let it get stayed. none that have filed sb to date have gone anywhere   dx
  • Our picks


Entitlement Help - PIP, DLA or JSA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 617 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hi All,


Another post on behalf of my partners sister and farther.


Apologies in advance if some of these benefit names have changed and I am calling them the wrong name and for the long post.


Background Story;

Partners Dad's house that himself and other daughter was living became UN-inhabitable due to a gas explosion next door that blew a hole in the side (https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/a-miracle-escape-from-gas-explosion-at-21-charles-street-in-blackpool-1-8780154)


Daughter suffers from moderate Asperger Syndrome and has recently been diagnosed as clinically depressed.


She got fired from her job due to not turning up and some conflicts internally that started to escalate (she described it as bullying but I don't think that was the full She got paid out £8k from the job due to being done by the book and they previously had to pay out £40k for a previously fired employee.


Her Dad moved into ours whilst she moved into her "partners" Mum's house, her partner is currently a registered carer for his Mum who has now got the onset of dimensia


She now has blown through the £8k on material itemswithin the space of 6 months and has no money and no job and claims she can't work due to this depression as unknown people trigger panic attacks but she can attend events like steampunk, real ale events etc filled with unknown people.


She is now being prescribed some medication to help with the depression but she has to pay for it, she is constantly now calling her Dad asking for money for these things, he is happy to do it at the moment but solely from necessities.


Her Dad also thinks that her partner has also "helped" spend the original £8k payout as he runs an unsuccessful business that is currently £50k+ in debt and can't afford to pay himself.




her Dad wants to know what she could be entitled too money / housing wise whilst all this is getting sorted, both house rebuild and depression.


She said she applied for JSA but was turned down, there was no proof that she actually went to the Job Center and her story seemed a bit off, we don't think she want's to sign on maybe for sense of pride etc as everyone one else in the family works, but will happily drain her Dad of money and make him pay for her drinks bill etc.


She hasn't mentioned anything about seeing if she is entitled to any disability based benefits.


Daughter in question is 28 years old and her partner is 47 (I think,) he is a registered carer for his ill Mum, lives at his Mum's home with other family and the Daughter in question, works so many hours a week for his own company but doesn't pay himself as the company has no money and hasn't for years.


Any help or advise would be appreciated on how to approach this and again sorry for the long post but I know people are asked for more information on the forum all the time so thought I would try and get as much of it down as possible.


Thanks in Advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on the area it might not be JSA that she has to apply for but Universal credit, she might be able to apply for Employment support allowance, not sure she would get any help with housing costs unless she can prove, with a contract,that she is paying rent to her partners mother.

To see if where she lives is on Universal credit not JSA.....https://www.gov.uk/guidance/jobcentres-where-you-can-claim-universal-credit






For PIP, DLA is only given to children now, https://www.gov.uk/pip/how-to-claim

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, will pass details on. She doesn't pay rent, it is more just living expenses like food, prescriptions and travel.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...