I have new bank charges - A & L

nickcosford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I sent my first letter off on 8/11/6 asking for £677 of my bank charges to be repaid. I am about to send off the letter before action because they have not replied. Since the 8/11 they have charged me another £50 in bank charges. Can I just send out the letter before action with the higher amount of £727 on it. Or do I have to put something else in the letter to say that the amount differs from what I put in my first letter. Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

Hi

I sent my first letter off on 8/11/6 asking for £677 of my bank charges to be repaid. I am about to send off the letter before action because they have not replied. Since the 8/11 they have charged me another £50 in bank charges. Can I just send out the letter before action with the higher amount of £727 on it. Or do I have to put something else in the letter to say that the amount differs from what I put in my first letter. Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

send it out with the extra charges on just note it at the bottom that any further charges will be added to your claim.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

I have just had my acknowledgement of claim from the court today. Do I have to do anything now? Don't think so - just waiting for my money I guess! Can I claim the charges they have charged since the claim went in? I have had another 60 charged today for monthly OD facilities and two days over the limit.

:pSuzi x x

A&L - WON! - £5111.05

Halifax Visa repaid nearly £300 into defaulted card account!! At least I owe them less now I guess!

Halifax card cash account started then stayed!

Lloyds for a friend started then stayed nice letter though!