Grant v Natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, it has been reading this forum that has inspired me to take Natwest to court to reclaim £2021.50 in bank charges. I have sent all the letters as advised, and today i received a letter from Natwest saying they have alerted their lawyers. So i have just filled in the moneyclaim form and paid the £120 court cost. I do feel really apprehensive about all of this. I will let you Know how it goes. If it does go to court, i am not sure how i would handle it. can anyone give me some advise.

Many thanks

Sharon.:???:

Guest willowb

Hi and welcome:)

Sharon, will you set up a thread in natwest section of the forum and post all the details, dates etc of your claim so far. That way we have a clear view of where you are at and if you need help it's easier.

Wxx

Hi all, it has been reading this forum that has inspired me to take NatWest to court to reclaim £2021.50 in bank charges. I have sent all the letters as advised, and today i received a letter from Natwest saying they have alerted their lawyers. So i have just filled in the moneyclaim form and paid the £120 court cost. I do feel really apprehensive about all of this. I will let you Know how it goes. If it does go to court, i am not sure how i would handle it. can anyone give me some advise.

Many thanks

Sharon.:???:

Sharon i doubt you will ever see the inside of a court, just make sure you prepare well and you will be fine.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Hi and welcome:)

Sharon, will you set up a thread in NatWest section of the forum and post all the details, dates etc of your claim so far. That way we have a clear view of where you are at and if you need help it's easier.

Wxx

Thank you, yes i will.

Sharon