BankFodder BankFodder

colin11

littlewoods catalogue late payment

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 615 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me with a small problem

I have a littlewoods catalogue that i have had for a few years, Me and my wife only use it when they have a sale on or send us discount vouchers, We usually pay it off fully before the payment date

The latest balance was £25 and i meant to pay it in time but forgot

I suddenly remembered it today and logged in to find it should have been paid Friday, I have cleared it today with a card payment online and now it shows 0 balance

Though it is the 13th today it actually shows payment made on the 12th which will be 1 day late

Does anyone know if they will mark my credit report with a late payment, It took me a long time to get a perfect credit score and i would be devastated is all that was ruined by a day late payment

should hurt very much even if they do.

I doubt though

Thanks Dx

paid very a payment on the 12th once @11 p.m. receipt stated that date = yet their invoice shows next day they could not care less

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: