BankFodder BankFodder

daviewat

ordered camera - Received empty box via DPD

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 699 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ordered on line and used credit, your plan, for my payment method.

When my order arrives, it was to have been a Panasonic camera, the actual box was missing the camera !!!! Yes missing

I have heard back from them, after a few weeks and many many calls. The outcome is they have rejected my claim ? see below

We understand that you have reported the non-receipt of the PANASONIC - Lumix DMC-LX15EB-K High Performance Compact Camera - Black from Currys PC World.

We have investigated your missing item along with our delivery partners, DPD. The information you have provided indicates the parcel arrived showing no sign of damage or tampering and was sealed, however inside the packaging, the product box contained a ball of string. DPD have also advised that the parcel was delivered with no damage.

When our parcels travel through our delivery network the contents are weighed and this indicated no signs of a missing item.

After due consideration of all evidence, we are content that this order has been delivered correctly and therefore are no longer able to assist you with this investigation. "

Is that the end of the trail for me ? I am so annoyed and upset at present.

escalate it to the CEO and maybe trading standards. Regarding the weighing they said is done, does the string actually equal the same weight as the missing item?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Regarding the weighing they said is done, does the string actually equal the same weight as the missing item?

Very good question

Was it a box camera:lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

:lol: :lol: