Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • Must have changed it then to allow you to enter...so yes you can if you wish send them an email telling them that your preferred method of correspondence must be in writing only and that you will not accept email or respond to it....I personally cant see a problem in electronic communication 
    • Hi everyone    I need a bit of help getting the income a company I worked for last year to change how much they paid me on HMRC.    last tax year I worked for two companies and went self employed. The first company paid me fine with no problems but the second one messed up completely. I started working for them at the end of July 2018 and got terminated at the end of September 2018. In this time I only ever received one payslip from the company and 5 payments. Yes I know already confusing but it gets better. The payslip doesn’t match up with the payments even with taking tax and NI into account. And the HMRC records don’t match up with either the payments or the one payslip.    The payslip says the following:   Payments Basic Pay: £1,500.00 Commission: £620.00 Pay Date: 25/09/2018 Total Payment: £2,120.00   Deductions Car Park: £30.00 Commission Advance: £434.00 PAYE: £424.00 NI: £170.16 Total Deductions: £1,061.84   Net Pay: £1,061.84   What HMRC says   Date                     Taxable Income              Income Tax Paid               NI 31/08/18             553.38                              110.60                                0.00 30/09/18             2,120.00                           424.00                               170.16 09/10/18.            0.00                                   0.00                                    0.00 31/12/18             1,343.62                           71.00                                  76.99 31/12/18             0.00                                    0.00                                    0.00   The payments I received  22/08/18 £182.00   05/09/2018 £412.78   12/09/2018 £116.00   29/09/2018 £1,061.84   09/11/2018 £984.63   Total £2,757.25   So as you can see they don’t match up and my problem now is I only found out it was different on HMRC after my accountant submitted my self assessment for 2018 to 2019 with what my payslip said I was paid. So now my self assessment is wrong and HMRC records are wrong. I submitted a form telling them that the company had it wrong and they just sent me a letter saying I need to contact the company.    I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me about contacting the company and getting this all sorted out.    Thanks Andrew      
    • About to read the LR Practice guide 31 - there guide to removing charges. No doubt full of legal language and probably nothing that fits my situation, but might throw something into the mix.
    • I've tried to have a look on Google Street View.  Am I right in thinking that KFC is part of a shopping centre?  So would it be the shopping centre car park you parked in?   Or have I got that wrong?!
  • Our picks


Announcing the new UK Criminal Records Trade Body (CRTB)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 659 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Announcing the new UK Criminal Records Trade Body (CRTB)

A network of Registered Bodies are to come together to form a recognised group of criminal record check professionals.


The group, called the Criminal Records Trade Body (CRTB) will form a committee within the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS).


The CRTB is open to all organisations registered with the DBS, Disclosure Scotland and Access NI. They will work together to promote a culture of safeguarding and referral.


READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/announcing-the-new-uk-criminal-records-trade-body-crtb

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...