style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 582 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all!

I received a private parking ticket in a COOP car park from horizon on 26th March 2018.

The car park is free to park for three hours and never been patrolled for the years I have lived in the area.

My car had a mechanical issue and broke down on the morning of the 19th March, so I left it there for the day to organise AA to come and check it out to keep it off public roads.

The repair was expensive and it was non-driveable so I had no choice but to leave it there until i could get the car repaired which was the 26th March.

I returned to find a ticket that day for £70, £35 if paid within 14 days. Please note there is only one parking charge and it is only for the 26th March.

I have not contacted them and recieved first communication today by post which is attached. Is there any sure-fire way around paying this fine? They have sent the NTK within the 29 - 56 day window that I saw from other threads.

I would seriously appreciate advice or an e-mail draft to avoid the fine if possible as the mechanical failure was out of my control

. I have the RAC report from the 19th March to show the fault codes and that it was dangerous to drive and didnt have the cash to pay for repair until 26th when the ticket was already issued. Please see attached NTK and RAC report.

Thank you in advance lovely people!!

PLease see attachments!

Merge.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Had to hide your attachment

You've not redacted properly and have left all manner of the ticket numbers showing

It is NOT A FINE!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

What does the manager of the store say about it?

before you respond to Horizon or do anything formal ask the local manager if they can get the ticket cancelled by giving him the ticket number or a copy of the ticket but not much else other than your verbal explanation.

Are you a member of the Co-Op? (got one of the blue cards or one with the honeycomb pattern)

Had to hide your attachment

You've not redacted properly and have left all manner of the ticket numbers showing

It is NOT A FINE!!

Can you elaborate? I'm new to all this

What does the manager of the store say about it? before you respond to Horizon or do anything formal ask the local manager if they can get the ticket cancelled by giving him the ticket number or a copy of the ticket but not much else other than your verbal explanation.

Are you a member of the Co-Op? (got one of the blue cards or one with the honeycomb pattern)

Would a store manager have any weight with the parking provider?

Kind regards

JK

read upload

docs MUST be properly redacted.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Kind regards

JK

yes.

dx

spreadsheets 

if you dont ask you will never know. i expalined why yo shoudl ask verbally as if they dont have the clout them you have lost nothing and not identified yoursefl as the driver or any other capacity.

Kind regards

JK

docs in post 1 redacted and re approved

spreadsheets