bobby mack

email - can't get into my TSB online account

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 444 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Who do you need to write to please? Do you have a problem with them?

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

yes big problem not just me,there online internet banking is down and i cant do my transactions

Thank you for that. I've had a quick look on the internet and although there are lots of articles about the problem, I haven't seen anything about what to do yet.

I accessed my account yesterday and it worked, when did you last try? And have you got a branch near you?

HB

Tsb are splitting from Lloyds banking platform and it was all over the news that the new platform failed spectacularly.

It was down for days and days.

I would be going to your nearest branch in the 1st instance.

Tsb have already said that no one will be out of pocket because of their cock-up

There's a phone number if you don't have it, 0345 835 3844. I haven't seen anything on the website about the current problem which isn't great.

I'll try and find an email for you.

HB

I found this on their Twitter feed, don't know if it helps.

If you are experiencing difficulties logging in to Internet Banking please go directly to the TSB website (https://www.tsb.co.uk ) and click on “Log In” rather than using any bookmark or saved links.

HB

When this is over, if it's cost you money in extra charges or phone bills, etc, TSB are saying you can reclaim it Keep a note of what you spend because of this.

HB

When this is over, if it's cost you money in extra charges or phone bills, etc, TSB are saying you can reclaim it Keep a note of what you spend because of this.

HB

I will cost me fortune ringing from Malta

Yes, I see your problem. They are saying that they will refund costs though. There's a different number you can ring from abroad on their website.

HB

Have a look at ceoemail: https://www.ceoemail.com/

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

How are you getting on, bobby?

I had an email from TSB this morning that contained some useful information. They still haven't fixed the problem though.

HB