UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 20/01/2020 at 18:53, dx100uk said:

tell us the real reason why you are asking..

what is going on?

Well who hasn't had a few debts passed on eh?! 

And who really wants to give the light of day to any of these scumbags.

I accumulated 35+ yellow tickets NTK when parking at my shop premises and they have definitely ben passed on now, not that I care, because in my opinion they should never have been granted access to patrol that car park. 

On 20/01/2020 at 18:53, unclebulgaria67 said:

Not directly. If you use a comparison site, they may pass on your data.  Be careful when agreeing to your data being processed. 

I have not used a comparison site for some time now... Do they really pass your info on? When it says "we sometimes use your information for third parties to make your life better..."  Basically we just sell your data to anyone who wants it?! 

right so this is a speculative invoice problem and you are concerned about DCA involvement?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

doesn't work like that

I've moved you to the private parking forum

you need to get reading up 

but 1st

please complete this:

and who owns the land?

who signed up the PPC to manage parking?

what date ranges are all these PCN's?

have you had a letter of claim yet?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i don't have the energy to be begging to parking cowboys not to sell  my 'invoices' (not debts) to DCAs. The fact is they do so very willingly. 

I just want to minimise any contact between me and any letters, 'visits; etc. 

not the right way sadly...

they have every right to pass you details on.

they also (but not the DCA's) have every right to take you to court too.

so IF you get a letter of claim DO NOT IGNORE IT>

dx

and they

Insurance companies have every right to pass my details on.... to anyone??

Not what some posts above are saying.

Why would the insurance companies give my details away, what would give them the right, that's surly breach of contract. 

Nothing to with any ins co.

The ppc request the keeper details from the dvla

Dx

and they

Yes as i said already.

would be far better to fill that link in..

Dx

and they

it tells us the info we need to know to properly advise you.

you haven't a clue what you are dealing with.

and they

If you have anything like 30 odd PCNs from the same parking company  

they are looking to get in excess of  £3000 from you.

They will not give that amount up without a strong fight.

In fact I am surprised that they have not already started Court proceedings .

They are not concerned about legal niceties at the best of times [eg just one PCN] so over 30 will be too much for them not to lie in their witness statements to the Court and ignore every other legal requirement necessary to  get money from you.

None of the major parking companies are honest so please do not think that you are going to get a walk over against them in Court. In fact, some Judges may take the view that because you have incurred so many tickets that they may decide to take the side of the parking company even if they would have cancelled it if you just had one ticket from them.

You will need very strong arguments to win and the clock is ticking............................

PS You are not a debtor.

You have been issued with a number of speculative invoices.

It remains to be seen if you owe any money at all.

The one advantage you do have is that because all the major parking companies think they are above the Law, they can usually be caught out when they do.

But we do need the ammunition from you before they can be shot down.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Honestly these PCNs went in the bin 15 months ago.

I have no idea the final amount, don't really care much either..

Just needed to know if those scumbags can obtain my address in any way at all. 

To be perfectly honest if it come to anything I would just apply for a Debt Relief Order, but I don't think it will, and honestly I am not wasting any of my precious time worrying about cowboys like this,

been there before, woke up in sweats after receiving red inked letters, before I knew how the game is played by them (inflicting fear into people to control them).

So, now that we know they can obtain address (although earlier posts said they couldn't) well that's cool..

I'm still unsure if they can or can't ..

I'm not worrying here, just wondered was all. 

They will know your address without a doubt. 

You were not told that the DVLA could not get your address, you were told that it was unlikely that your motor Insurance could give it.

They get it from the DVLA along with the details of every other motorist who has fallen foul of their rules.

I am surprised that you have heard nothing from them for 15 months.

Unless you have changed address since then and not kept the DVLA informed. 

It seems crazy to do nothing and rely on a DRO.

First of all, they take about 12 months to kick in if you are eligible.

it wouldn't wipe all the £3000+ clean from the PCNs-perhaps only 60-70% of it perhaps.

You would still have to pay the balance on an amount that you probably didn't owe anyway and that is assuming the bailiffs haven't got to you before the DRO goes through and they could easily add another £1000 or so to your debt.

Many of them are just as venal as the parking companies.

But you know best so just carry on but don't be surprised if it doesn't work out the way you plan.

• dx100uk changed the title to Ukcps - +15 tickets - business parking. now DR+ DCA

sev threads merged

we appear to be repeating ourselves.

dx

and they

3 hours ago, mrk123 said:

I will look at the link shortly but can't see what good it will do.

To create a keeper liability the fleecers have to follow strict timelines as set out in the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012.  As their business model is based on threats to make drivers cough up, often they can't be bothered to follow the law.  Thus knowing the timeline of their communications is an excellent way to trip them up. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

OK but I do not have any of the tickets left, no info on calls, no letters nothing, binned it all! 

As far as I am concerned , they don't deserve my time, not even me worrying about them, they all belong in hell.

Looks like we are not getting anywhere with my original post. 

Thanks all anyway. 

Sorry I didn't mean to come across like that. My bad. 

I definitely appreciate the time. 

I will go through it again, but I have no documentation, no yellow slips, no letters, nothing.. all binned... Because as far as I am aware, these people write their own laws, so I write my own too, just tell them to go away

I will read over them all but not sure how trying to clear up some ntk slips now will do anything, it's all been passed to debt recovery, I think anyway, because I never answer unknown calls. 

sorry I have gone on... Maybe we should close this here. 

Look at the signs in the area and see if there is any way they could claim a bean for some Contract they unilaterally try to impose on you, as HB says come back if they send a Letter of Claim giving 30 days.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry but repeating the same mantra wont actually solve your problems and will undoubtedly create some more.

YOou CAN beat these bandits but you have to go about it in a logical and orderly manner and it isnt quick. They have a lot to gain from this and little to lose so you need to be able to reverse that risk/reward equation.

Do not bin any more of their letters you have so far destroyed all of the evidence you can gather to show they havent got things right when applying the law that does apply. The reason they succeed is because most peopel are ignorant fo teh rules and processes and dont start off on the right foot because of this.

Look at thread where peopel get clobbered in supermarket car parks. they are the easiest to overturn because usually planning law is against the parking co and the supermarket doesnt want the whole world to knwo they have got into bed with some crooks so will tell the parking cowboys to back off when they are put in the spotlight.

Informtion is key and knowledge is king. If you thnk that screwing your financial life up for the next 6 years plus is the way forward then  you shuold look at the debt pages instead of parking