lisadp1970

Making a Subject Access Request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 593 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I need to make a Subject Access Request to NRAM regarding the house repossession we went through back in 2011.

I've looked on their website and it's very vague what I need to include. The mortgage and property was joint with my ex husband so does he have to agree to me doing this?

I need these details urgently as my local council won't let me go on their housing register until I can prove the house was repossessed and not sold for profit.

Thanks for any help

Lisa

The new GDPR regime comes in force on 25 May. Unless it is screamingly urgent, we would recommend that you wait until then. The deadline for making the disclosure is 10 days earlier and also it costs nothing.

We will be publishing a new template on that date.

Thank you, I might as well wait a few more weeks and save myself a tenner :-)

Would the following details be sufficient: -

My full name and D.O.B

My ex husbands full name and D.O.B

Address which was repossessed

Dates mortgage ran from/to

I expect so – as long as the address you are using currently is the same as the address that they have on record. If it isn't then it could cause problems. For the first few months I expect most of these people to be on their best behaviour in terms of GDPR and so they may not cause too much fuss – but as they start to get used to it and they get slack, you will start to find that they will abuse it all – as usual