BankFodder BankFodder

Enron

Parking Eye windscreen PCN - Asda Newton Abbot **CANCELLED BY ASDA**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Letter sent to Mr Burnley.

Appears that Parking Eye Ltd don't have planning or advertising consent for any of their system/signs in Asda, Newton Abbott. Search on Teignbridge district council website returns nothing - lots of stuff from Asda (from 2006 onward) but nothing relating to car park signage.

Signs from car park attached in pdf.

Hi, I really hope you can help me as it sounds like my wife and I had a similar experience to you at Asda Newton Abbot! We parked there last Thursday, completely forgot about getting a ticket, went in and did our shopping, then had a parking notice from Parking Eye when we came out. Would you by any chance have a copy of the letter you sent to the CEO of Asda and be willing to share it? Clearly you succeeded and I'd happily send something similar if we could get the same result! Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for the advice all. I've just used the information to construct my own appeal. There are still no planning approvals or new submissions for approval of their signs. Fingers crossed!

Hi, could you tell me how you went about it and if you had any luck? I want to appeal as well :)

Go start a new thread

Thread now closed to stop newbie bumpings

Dx

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you