style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Can someone please advise on this

This is all new to me as I live in N Ireland but work 1-2 weeks a month in london

I am in an apt in london which is rented from a landlord by the company I work for

I returned a few days ago to find a letter put under my door from a company Jbw with reference to a liability order

Firstly the letter doesn’t have my correct name and neither it should as I don’t rent the place

the letter has my first name correct but surname wrong and don’t have a clue as to where they get this in first place except the estate agents that deal with the apt as we have had a few problems in it and I have been sorting these direct with them

This letter states that bailiffs will be calling to get this account and monies due and I’m not allowed to pay the council direct

Can someone advise me on this my rights if document has wrong name can this help me

Up to know I have never received any correspondence on this from anyone and believe me I get some mail as get mail at this address for last 4-5 tenants surely council should have sent the bill direct instead of using a bailiff company

Please advise

I'd be getting onto the company that rents this apt on your behalf, tell them what's going on, it will be them who're liable for the bailiffs.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!