Ummi75

PCN 50R No right turn offence, need help pld

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 595 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello hope you are well?

I just received a PCN from Brent council for violating a no right turn, unfortunately I followed my satnav and turned right but I never saw the sign on the pavement. My question is that the spelling of the road is wrong on the PCN notice, does this mean I have grounds to appeal?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Ummi

probably not

can you give us the streetview location please

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

If it is something like park road instead of park ave you stand a chance but a misspelling of park as prk or whatever still identifies the place well enough.

telling the council you were following your satnav could get you into trouble for driving without due care and attention and rightly so.

Where I live there is an accident blackspot at a crossroads where the morons following their satnav fail to give way to traffic on the main road despite all of the signage and road markings warning them to