UKPC Claimform - 4 PCNs Millenium Quay Llanelli South Wales SA15 2LQ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Patch123 welcome to the Forum

-I hope we will be able to give you the best advice to your problem .

Your first post was a little short on detail to be able to give you much in the way of advice but £770 is a very high figure for one parking charge.

That amount sounds like a decision has already been made in Court which if correct will require speedy action from you to avoid paying anything like that sum.

I take it that you have already received notices from UK Parking and ignored them or perhaps if this is the first time you have seen anything from them have you moved home recently?

In order to help you, could you please click on this URL https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...Parking-Ticket and then answer the questions.

That way will save you time and get across to us how best to help you.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Name of the Claimant ? UK parking control LTD

claimants Solicitors: SCS Law

Date of issue – 6th april 2018

Date to file defence by : 4pm 8th may

What is the claim for –

1. On 03/03/2017, the defendants vehicle was parked at Millenium Quay Llanelli South Wales SA15 2LQ.

The driver of the vehicle breached the terms of the agreement by parking in a desginated "Permit Holder Parking Space" without clearly displaying a valid permit. The claimant therefore issued a PCN, number xxxxx.

The defendant has failed to pay the sums due within 28 days or at all.

The amount currently outstanding under this PCN is £160.00.

2.On 08/06/2017, the defendants vehicle was parked at Millenium Quay Llanelli South Wales SA15 2LQ. The driver of the vehicle breached the terms of the agreement by parking in a desginated "Permit Holder Parking Space" without clearly displaying a valid permit. The claimant therefore issued a PCN, number xxxxxxx. The defendant has failed to pay the sums due within 28 days or at all. The amount currently outstanding under this PCN is £160.00.

3.On 28/06/2017, the defendants vehicle was parked at Millenium Quay Llanelli South Wales SA15 2LQ. The driver of the vehicle breached the terms of the agreement by parking in a desginated "Permit Holder Parking Space" without clearly displaying a valid permit. The claimant therefore issued a PCN, number xxxxx. The defendant has failed to pay the sums due within 28 days or at all. The amount currently outstanding under this PCN is £160.00.

4.On 17/07/2017, the defendants vehicle was parked at Millenium Quay Llanelli South Wales SA15 2LQ. The driver of the vehicle breached the terms of the agreement by parking in a desginated "Permit Holder Parking Space" without clearly displaying a valid permit. The claimant therefore issued a PCN, number xxxx. The defendant has failed to pay the sums due within 28 days or at all. The amount currently outstanding under this PCN is £160.00.

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ?

UK Parking Control

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? I received letters through the post.

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

hi patch123 thanks for coming back to us

lets get you moving.

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.

register as an individual

note the long gateway number given

then log in

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [link below]

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim)

don't do ANYTHING ELSE without asking here FIRST.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Is it moneyclaim.gov.uk?

yes Money Claim Online. as per the link you posted.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

patch you must NOT post up any ref numbers please

you need to make sure you keep everything anon.

now go look at the claimform again,,,you need to post up the bit in the POC that stated costs & total cost for claim

there [were] are 4 PCN numbers on that claimform, you had them all the same ref number, are they infact each different? [yes or no?]

more to follow please answer then we'll move to one final bit you need to do.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

HI,

Few questions.

Is this area a new build? Google Streetview does not go on to the land as it is private land.

Did your friend have visitor permits? If so, were you given any?

I have looked at the area and Google only go along Treath Ffordd and I can only see two roads leading on to the site in question. The images I have seen are from 2016 so signs may have been changed since then but from what I can see, on one road there is a permit only sign which would be easily missed as it's quite small. On the second entry, there is nothing. Your friend should take pictures of any signage near his flat and send them to you or do it yourself if you can.

At the moment, I would say this is a simple case of tresspass but I won't rely on that too much until we see images

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

the plus side is that their claim fails to actually show a breach of contract because they say it is for not displaying a permit.

If you didnt display a permit then the signage will be forbidding and that isnt an genuine offer to park and the claim for breach thus fails as no contract offered so amount claimed is an unlawful penalty.

In short, whatever you dont have regarding bits of paper they still dont have a proper claim.

Now acknowledge the claim and then you have another fortnight to put a skeleton argument together.

Anything you can provide as far as paerwork received and images of their signage and where you were parked will aid us enormously.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Hi, I've done the CPR letter and sent it via recorded delivery! Is there anything else i should do now?

:)

they are all 4 different numbers on different dates!

tickets were £160 each and the claimant claims £640 plus £60 court fees and £70 legal representative cost. Total amount £770!!

I'll go and take images ASAP! Any guidance on what i should do next?

Edited by dx100uk
merged

Nothing much but do not miss your defence filing date no matter what happens

Read as many ppc claiming threads you can

and they

the truth is all the tickets were for £100 and they added unlawful costs to that just to bump the claim up and pay for the advice they get from Gladdys as well as Will and Johns golf club fees. Likewise the legal rep fees are a no-no in county court and besides, they havent turned up yet!

I bet the claim is the same rubbish format as their usual but you still need to give us all the details rather than just bits of it.

So we still need to know where you parked, when, what paperwork you received and the exact date you got it, we need to see the signage and have details of what you were supposed to have done wrong. All these are critical because they know they really dont have a claim

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Patch.

To keep this anonymous for you, I suggest you redact the PCN numbers to the last two or three digits and also remove UKPCS's reference numbers from the POCs.

It would also be very helpful if you would resave the documents as pdf files so that people are able to zoom in on the images.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

patch you did file your defence didn't you by the 6th?

and they

post 4 post 11

and they

go check mcol can you still log in?

and click the filea defence bit?

and they

should do you are only a couple of days late really they dont usually lock you out till well after 14 days

and they

their claim fails to actually show a breach of contract because they say it is for not displaying a permit.

If you didnt display a permit then the signage will be forbidding

that isnt an genuine offer to park

the claim for breach thus fails as no contract offered so amount claimed is an unlawful penalty.

and they