NCP ANPR PCN - NCP Lincoln Central **CANCELLED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've unapproved your attachment as you've left reference numbers visible.

I'll sort this out for you later as I'm on my phone as well at the moment.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

the NTK is timed out for keeper liability so belay my advice on sending them that letter.

Let them write again and then send them a letter stating that they have failed to create a keeper liability under the POFA and as such they have breached their KADOE contract with the DVLA and caused a breach of the Data Protection Act by processingyour data and any action they take will result in a claim for damages of at least £500

the NTK is timed out for keeper liability so belay my advice on sending them that letter.

Let them write again and then send them a letter stating that they have failed to create a keeper liability under the POFA and as such they have breached their KADOE contract with the DVLA and caused a breach of the Data Protection Act by processingyour data and any action they take will result in a claim for damages of at least £500

I'm now enjoying this fight. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

are you going to let them know that you will settle out of court for £250 for their breach of the DPA in collecting and processing yoru personal data when they had no lawful reason to do so?

I would. They know they are banged to rights on this and would have to pay out at least £500 if you took it to court. TBH they will probably play dumb or claim they thought they were right so that is OK. Bit like the man who shot his mother in law 6 times because he thought she was a raccoon. Funny no-one else thought that was a good defence.

Nice one! We knew you were in the right all along. I also would love how they can justify getting your details from the DVLA as there were no grounds whatsoever so it is a clear breach of their KADOE contract and an absolute breach of data Protection.

I would report this breach to the DVLA hen write to NCP and demand compensation for their breach of the DPA :whoo:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It's not a penalty charge!!!

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

or by downloading our toolbar and using it to search the web instead of your normal search engine:-

http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/cag_plugin.php

Please help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...