style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 436 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am asking on behalf of my ex hubby about a pension. He has been making enquiries about cashing in a couple of his pension and went to see someone at CAB for advice. He was told about all the pensions he had but after making enquiries has found 2 other small pension he didn't know he had. He rang the first up and they are sending him all the details they hold but the other company he is having trouble tracing. Can anybody help him or point him in the right direction please.

The company he use to work at was Schooner seafoods. Ropery street, Hull.

Apparantly it was part of Hughes Food Group. It's is either Liberta/Liberty Zenith, 7 Cheapside, Reading. RG1 7AQ. We have both tried but can find anything. Thanks in advance.

Old Cogger I think this is the service CAB used, it give him the above information but couldn't find a phone number or anything. Thanks for replying.

ask them directly, CAB cant do much because they have no authority

The Pensions Advisory Service are another port of call. They are based in Victoria, London and are easy to contact on the phone

Thanks ericsbrother will have a look today and contact them tomorrow.