Mobius1

capquest/restons CAT debt CCJ now warrant - Help with N245

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 620 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I currently have a Warrant of Control issued for a CCJ (£800). I've been advised to fill out an N245 to both vary the installment order and suspend the warrant.

I'm currently unemployed, married with 2 children and the only money coming in is from my partner. All bills, debts and other outgoings are from their income.

Section 7 of the N245 states I can't include outgoings if they come from any one else in the household. Can I just put zero for everything as I have no income or outgoings?

I'm also in the middle of applying for a DRO due to the amount of debt and the chance of my circumstances not changing for the foreeable future.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Mobius1

Hi and Welcome to CAG

What is the debt for ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Before going down the DRO route

You have checked all your debts are enforceable?

Who got the CCJ and why did you not defend it?

Moved to legal forum

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

The debt was originally with Littlewoods which was passed to Capquest, whom are using Restons Solicitors.

I stupidly buried my head in the sand when the original CCJ arrived.

I contacted the county court bailiff who then advised me to contact Restons to agree a payment plan. I offered £10 per week, but they refused and told me to ring back with a better offer.

I have multiple CCA debts (catalogue, credit cards) due to being made redundant, but this is the only one that has been sent to the county court. The rest are still with debt collectors - one of which I have a payment plan of £8 per month and another at £2 per month.

" Section 7 of the N245 states I can't include outgoings if they come from any one else in the household. Can I just put zero for everything as I have no income or outgoings? "

Yes...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n245-application-for-suspension-of-a-warrant-and-or-variation-of-an-order

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Restons are demanding to see all my partner's income and outgoings before they'll consider a payment plan and subsequently arrest the warrant. I'm gonna get this form in ASAP.

thread title updated

those other debts

get a CCA request for each one

don't blindly go down DRO route you might not need it

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

thread title updated

those other debts

get a CCA request for each one

don't blindly go down DRO route you might not need it

Thanks for the advice :thumb: