Premier Park ANPR PCN BW PAP letter - for Parking and Leaving Markham Retail Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got this a couple of months ago and ignored it. It looks cheap as and is "signed" Gladstones Solicitors, doesn't look like the type of letter a solicitor would send out.

I was wondering is this thing in breach of GDPR in any way?

I take it I did the correct thing by ignoring it?

Cheers

gladstone letter.pdf

While Gladstones do act for the parking companies, this letter is NOT a Letter Before Claim/Action. It is just another begging letter. Gladstones have a vested interest in IPC members in using them for claims as the directors of Gladstones an the IPC are one and the same.

Cheap looking letters are Gladstones standard format. Ignore the reference to Beavis and Parking Eye as this case is nothing at all similar with that case.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ignore my last response. I was thinking of Premier Parking, not Premier Park. My bad.

In the last few months, they have taken action on just three cases compared with the amount of tickets issued (almost 41k) so work out the chances of this actually going to court.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

It should state clearly at the top of the letter to avoid confusion. It should also give you a time frame to respond before court action starts. I would look around other threads to see if there are any LBAs there

Gladdys dont need to send out LBA's because they are the worlds greatest solicitors and have superpowers that mean they will win any claim their clients wish to make. ...... unless some sod defends and then they will skulk off having lost their client a few hundred quid in costs..... but they still make a profit so doesnt matter.

• 8 months later...

time to send bw one of erics snotty insulting letters then.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I would suggest that you send somethig like this.

Dear sirs, your clients need to visit the opticians and that way they may be able to tell the difference between the driver of a vehicle and its passengers.

As the contract advertised on the sign is with the driver alone then a passenger leaving the site has nothing to do with this contract and your clients operatives will just be considered voyeurs  and may gets themselves clapped in irons if they continue following and photographing random people. I trust that  you being the parking world's second cleverest lawyers  will know that they will get trounced in court if they try their luck and you will advise them from wasting their time and money on a claim that will only embarrass them.

In the meanwhile it would be useful if operatives for private parking companies wore some sort of identifying uniform so motorists are able to distinguish them from the other perverts hanging around areas accessible to the public. i would suggest in Premier Park's case a dirty mac would be appropriate.

now as this will appear in any documents bundle filed in a court claim thery will struggle to advise their client that you havnet followed the protocols and tried to sort things out without the matter going to court.

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier Park ANPR PCN BW PAP letter - for Parking and Leaving Markham Retail Park

send exactly that!!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no. you miss the point EB is making.

read it carefully again

and they

leaving the site has nothing to do with this contract and your clients operatives will just be considered voyeurs  and may gets themselves clapped in irons if they continue following and photographing random people.

and they

so what alternative letter would you send, one saying that you agree they have the right tio photograph up your skirt and will pay them £100 for being abused?

they dont know who was driving and have only contacted the keeper because they havwe the car reg. they know nothing else.

So in response to your question, you need to look at the bigger picture and start understanding what is going on

• 1 year later...

Open

no harm in repeating it.

and they

You could ad that you are not sure whether they are stupid since they sent an LBA last year or whether it is an annual account of what they think is owed.

Looking forward to receiving another LBA next year from them.

On the other hand it could be that they are trying to pluck up courage to actually go to Court this time. 

Advise them to bring it on as you need a laugh and the money coming for breaching GDPR will come in handy.

• Like 1