RoxyandRuby1

DCBL got 2300gdp out of me over a PCM/Gladstones backdoor 2X pcn ccj..help get money back!!

Its all a bit slow dealing with Gladstones as you are well aware.

We asked them to forward all the correspondence pertaining to our claim and to contact the court regarding the CCJ and the fact that we have paid it.

They came back to us saying they needed confirmation from DCBL.

We have sent them another email today asking them if they have contacted DCBL yet.

We also contacted DCBL asking for the paperwork they allegedly sent to us.

He said they would email it.

stop using email!!

specifically state that any email addresses they hold for you are NOT to be used for anything to do with the court claim!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

have you got tyhe claim details from Northampton county court bulk centre yet?

Gladstones arent going to help you, they are the enemy and they stand to lose money by your actions.

It has been made clear that you need to see the original claim form and once you have that you can go after a set aside and then battle with PCM afterwards.

stop using email!!

specifically state that any email addresses they hold for you are NOT to be used for anything to do with the court claim!!

Ok we'll do this, thank you for the advice

have you got tyhe claim details from Northampton county court bulk centre yet?

Gladstones arent going to help you, they are the enemy and they stand to lose money by your actions.

It has been made clear that you need to see the original claim form and once you have that you can go after a set aside and then battle with PCM afterwards.

We have received the Particulars of claim from Northampton Court. I uploaded these in an earlier post.

I have downloaded and printed the N244 form and notes. We have contacted our local court and confirmed we can make the claim for a set aside from there as opposed to Northampton.

As our funds are depleted right now thanks to this we will have to wait until May to be able to pay the fee. Then we will go after a set aside.

Should we contact DCBL and Gladstones by registered or signed mail in the future?

WE will stop emailing immediately. We thought that that would be a way of proving a time line and a paper trail.

We do not have any paperwork as they did not send us any ever.

We want to get from DCBL the 7 day notice they say they sent us and proof that we have paid this money.

The court told us we need a letter from Gladstones to say we have paid the CCJ before they can say it has been satisfied for my husbands credit record. Gladstones say they need proof from DCBL before they can inform the court.

When my husband called DCBL they realised we did not even have a reference number from them. Needless to say we have not received copies of anything from them.

Whilst we realise they are the enemy. Surely there is a responsibility on their part to send us receipts of payment!

You should have been left with a receipt, never mind being sent one.

But, this is DCBL and Gladrags we're dealing with here, so don't expect anything to get done properly. DCBL seem to think that because they're "TV Stars" they can do pretty much anything they please and get away with it. And Gladrags believe that normal rules do not apply to them.

Gladrags probably know about this thread, so don't expect them to make life easy for you I'm afraid. This is going to be a fight and you're going to have to throw the first punch.

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

I did think that they would be checking this forum looking for threads. Well hey ho! We will fight them as they were disgusting!

Good luck with this, they should not be allowed to get away with how they ruthlessly fleeced you. Would love to film a HCEO sent by yourselves to take the Office PC fom Gladrags and DCBL when you win and they don't pay up.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

get the set aside and DCBL will have to refund you as they hold the money for a while in case of such things.

ultimately the parking co are laible for all of your costs so if the matter doesnt resolve itself at the set aside stage then PCM will be massively out of pocket as they subsidise everyone elses living

Today we received a Payment Receipt from DCBL.

We also received a Notice of Enforcement. This claims we owed a debt of £773, with a compliance stage fee of £90 plus interest. This was a total of £864. 21. I am not sure how it increased to £2318 in a week.

It is also undated!

WE categorically have NEVER seen this notice of Enforcement before. I am so angry at these cheating barstewards!!!!!

Is it possible you can upload a copy of the Notice in PDF format but redact all your personal details from it.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They will say the extra is Enforcement Fees for knocking on your door and bullying you into paying.probably

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I think you've still got your details on the receipt?

ive hidden those

can you make sure you redact properly

then upload to ONE multipage PDF please

else we'll be here all night downloading single pages

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

ive hidden those

can you make sure you redact properly

then upload to ONE multipage PDF please

else we'll be here all night downloading single pages

i don't know how to do that. I have tried but don't see an option.

As you can tell I am not very good at this

Here you go. Redacted, combined & reduced file size. :thumb:

DCBL1 R.pdf

We could use your help

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

Having had a look at the NoE I would say on the face of things it does appear to be Compliant although I would like answers to the following which may fill in some of the blanks.

1 - what address was this Notice sent to - your current address or the address your OH was living at at the time?

2 - what is the "Date of Notice issued"?

3 - going down to the Enforcement Details - what was the "Date of CCJ"?

4 - you initially said the Enforcement Agent turned up at 17:45hrs, can you remember what time you paid him & what time he left?

5 - have you asked DCBL for a breakdown of the fees charged and the reasons why they were charged? I don't have a problem over the Compliance or 1st Enforcement Stage Fees but they do need to justify anything on top of that which is approximately half of what you ended up paying.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I did wonder which part of the forum this thread was posted on.

The date of issue of the Notice of Enforcement is very important. It will be found in the address box area.

I am curious about the date when judgment had been entered. In one of the earlier posts a redacted copy is exhibited with the judgment date being shown as 10th January 2018. And yet; I can see on the Notice of Enforcement a different date of 6th March 2018.

The 10th Jan date is on the Judgement as displayed in Post #57 :thumb:

We could use your help

Here you go. Redacted, combined & reduced file size. :thumb:

Thank you!

Having had a look at the NoE I would say on the face of things it does appear to be Compliant although I would like answers to the following which may fill in some of the blanks.

1 - what address was this Notice sent to - your current address or the address your OH was living at at the time?

2 - what is the "Date of Notice issued"?

3 - going down to the Enforcement Details - what was the "Date of CCJ"?

4 - you initially said the Enforcement Agent turned up at 17:45hrs, can you remember what time you paid him & what time he left?

5 - have you asked DCBL for a breakdown of the fees charged and the reasons why they were charged? I don't have a problem over the Compliance or 1st Enforcement Stage Fees but they do need to justify anything on top of that which is approximately half of what you ended up paying.

1. Our current address but we did not receive it, when we mentioned this on the phone the DCBL employee quipped 'blame the post then'

2. 08.03.2018

3. 10.01.2018 but Judgement date was 06.03.2018

4. He has written on the 'Notice that goods have been removed....' 17.40 but I think it was around 18.30

5.I have not yet, I wanted to see if you advised me to, I will send a letter asking them that today.

3. 10.01.2018 but Judgement date was 06.03.2018

And this is what you need to get clarification of on Monday. There can only be one date of Judgement so I am curious at the 2nd date (of 6th March 2018).

Please fill in your quit date here