toys r us nintendo ds

MF1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks jimbo44

can you let me know where i find this please - had a quick scout around but couldn't see anywhere obvious to find it ?

thanks again.

Hi again MF1

Try this link (if it works).

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

If it doesn't, go to the home page of this site and look in the 'Bank Templates Library' (towards the top part of the page, just below the FAQ's). The fourth 'sticky' down is the letter I would copy/paste and then amend to suit the purpose.

The letter is intended for use to a bank but will give you the general lay out and gist of what you need to say.

Hope this helps a bit more.

Best of luck!

• Haha 1

Jimbo 44 - always happy to help, but always willing to learn from being corrected too!!! Whilst any advice given may be based upon personal experience, please always be sure you seek guidance from a professional in the particular field.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

A 'click' on the scales is always appreciated if I have helped. Many Thanks!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record I sent our DS in to nintendo and they charged me £25.25 for the replacement - they wouldn't do it for free....but we did get the replacement within two days of paying.

Poppynurse :)

If my comments have been helpful please click my scales!!!!

yep....when i spoke to nintendo originally (as per TRU's naff info - i.e. ring them to get a return number and they'll send you packaging to send it back - both completely untrue ) they did say it could be 25.25 if they don't deem it covered by warranty....they don't repair the cracked hinges, and just replace with a new unit they told me....

to be honest, i'm tired of fighting and arguing - this has been dragging on weeks and my daughter has DS games from various people for xmas, so i really need to get this sorted.....

can't get through to nintendo on the phone for love nor money, but they replied to my emails, so looks like i'll be posting the unit back to nintendo and will see if they decide to levy the 25.25 charge or not.

'spose it's better than 110 for a replacement

but still livid with the TRU letter back

suffice to say i won't be setting foot in a TRU store again, and am telling anyone who listens the same ! :evil:

p*** poor customer service from TRU to say the least.

have you tried nintendo customer support on 0870 6060247? I got straight through, they told me to send the unit back to Nintendo Codestorm plc, Codestorm House, Walton Rd, Farlington, Hampshire PO6 1TR. Cost me £4.50ish special delivery and have had the replacement unit back really quickly, although I paid the £25.25 I have now written and asked for a refund because the guy I spoke to looked at the unit and said he would have repaired it for free if I had proof of purchase.

Poppynurse :)

If my comments have been helpful please click my scales!!!!

hi

yep, 0870 6060247 was the one i was calling. when i originally called, i got straight through, but i've been trying since monday, and every time, i get one or two recorded announcements to say i'm in a q and my call is valuable to them etc, then i get another one to say their offices are closed :rolleyes:

anyhow, have the address etc from the email they sent - same as you say.

will get it sent back recorded delivery asap and hopefully they'll turn it around before xmas with a bit of luck !

• 2 weeks later...

a bit of an update on my psp scenario...i did infact receive the replacement unit as promised by sony and was very pleased...less than one week later the replacement went wrong...unlucky or what....i contacted sony and within twenty four hours another new replacement was delivered to my door...thank god i didnt have to go back to toys r us i say...fingers crossed itll be ok this time...

"ALWAYS QUOTE ME AS BEING MISQUOTED" :D