• Tweets

• Hi HB,   I've had a look online myself and the rules are vague. They (I think) have only been released within the last few days.   Why I need one - whilst I do hear some things, I don't hear where sound comes from. I've lost more of my vision and now have tunnel vision in one eye plus rather limited vision in my slightly better eye. Whilst obviously I'm not driving, it would make life much easier to park closer to the entrance and exits.
    • i think understand i was never in arrears, and my mortgage not commercial mortgage. this is cleary stated on my mortgage aggreement   As for my statements it stated that vety cleary solictiors the invoices solicotors are forged . i have court transcrpti to support the false costs.   am not guessing and for the interest in stated cleary separtely on my mortgage as well other costs that they cleary gentrated.    I was pouring I was stating facts .
    • have you fund a comparator by looking at previous cases and awards? Are they all for the same event or have you suffered 3 different episodes of discrimination. If it a continuous  wrongdoing then you will look at a higher tier for say DD than you would for a single event
    • Oops. I had forgot I had already written to you guys about this. So a recap up to present date:  continued paying £20 each month, heard nothing from them. Back in 2013 they asked me to pay them rather than direct to HFC. I said I wouldn't until I got this request direct from HFC. I did get this from hsbc so I changed my payments. I got a letter from them last week asking me to contact them. I replied saying I couldn't afford more than £20 per month. I then get a phone call this afternoon which I didn't answer and a voice messsge asking me to ring them which I haven't. This debt is no longer on my Experian file. So what should I do next. Btw I only get statements when I ask for them. Certainly not every 6 months or even yearly. 
    • It won't let me post it  Ok it worked 
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
stu007

£215 million boost for council homelessness services

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

£215 million boost for council homelessness services

Councils across the country are set to receive a share of over £215 million from 2019 to prevent homelessness.

Councils across the country are set to receive a share of over £215 million from 2019 to prevent homelessness, Homelessness Minister Heather Wheeler confirmed today (22 March 2018). This includes a £15 million fund for London councils to support their work together to prevent and reduce homelessness.

This latest funding – the third round from the government’s Flexible Homelessness Support Grant programme – brings the total government investment to tackle homelessness and rough sleeping to over £1.2 billion through to 2020.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/215-million-boost-for-council-homelessness-services

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group