• Tweets

• Thanks for the welcome Andyorch   dx100uk - I have had 2 previous addresses since coming back to the UK.   Does this mean I should not ignore?   
    • I would be inclined to rip their WS apart. That way, I doubt that VCS would wish to proceed to Court.  In paragraph 5 VCS claim they have full compliance with their Code of Practice for Private Enforcement and Private Land. Really? Can this be the same VCS that was issuing PCNs between 2013 and 2017 knowing that the signage there had not been agreed by Liverpool council and therefore the signage was illegal. Here is an open letter from the Parking Prank   Tuesday, 19 November 2013 An open letter to Simon Renshaw Smith of VCS parking regarding Liverpool John Lennon Airport   19/11/2013 Dear Mr Renshaw Smith,   I wish to draw your attention to the procedural impropriety in your operational activities on the approach roads within Liverpool John Lennon Airport.   You are actively operating under contract to issue civil penalty tickets (PCN’s) for traffic offences on the roads such as stopping at the roadside, whether for seconds, minutes or even longer, or for parking on the roadside verges.   You are doing so based on an allegation of contractual agreement for a breach of parking conditions and are actively sending out a notice to keeper in each case where you ask for the name and address of the driver. You are doing this under the provisions of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012.   As you are no doubt aware, due to your many years of experience in emptying people’s wallets, where land is governed by byelaws the remedy for any breach of conditions of those byelaws is through the criminal courts, such as a magistrates.   Not only that, since the byelaws set an amount of penalty for failure to comply with them; a further amount based on your own assessment is unlawful at best and perhaps even fraudulent.   A set of the byelaws for the Liverpool Airport have now been obtained from a reliable source, Liverpool City Council,  which sets out the airport’s stance on roadway use, or misuse. It also lays down a penalty upon summary conviction for a breach of the byelaws of £5 for the 1st offence and a further amount of 40 shillings for a continued daily breach.   I put it to you that these byelaws govern the airport’s penalty regime for the alleged contraventions you are enforcing. In fact there is no penalty for stopping at the roadside. There is no offence committed so there can be no penalty unless it can be proven in a magistrate’s court that this action amounted to a failure under para 14: “Driving or placing a vehicle carelessly or dangerously or without due consideration for persons using the airport”   Para 18 gives notice that a “failure by the driver of a vehicle to comply with any direction for the regulation of traffic given by a constable or any person acting on behalf of the council or a traffic sign” will be subject to the penalty regime of the aforementioned £5 plus 40 shillings per day afterwards.   The mention of the traffic signs and the council's part in the overall monitoring means that the signs must be compliant to the TSRGD which are those shown for the public highways; not the ones arbitrarily stuck at the roadside by yourself which are meaningless in the context of the legal status of the byelaws.   Furthermore, POFA 2012 3(1)(c) states that Schedule 4 only applies on land on which the parking of a vehicle is not subject to a statutory control. It further states (3)For the purposes of sub-paragraph (1)(c) the parking of a vehicle on land is “subject to statutory control” if any statutory provision imposes a liability (whether criminal or civil, and whether in the form of a fee or charge or a penalty of any kind) in respect of the parking on that land of vehicles generally or of vehicles of a description that includes the vehicle in question.   The byelaws state at para 2.19 that the following act is prohibited. The penalty for this is a fine not exceeding five pounds.   POFA 2012 therefore does not apply, and you may therefore only pursue the driver and not the registered keeper. Moreover, you may only pursue them for the sum of five pounds.   Knowingly pursuing the registered keeper when POFA 2012 is an offence which the DVLA take extremely seriously and may ban you from access. The BPA wrote to you in their electronic newsletter this month reiterating this.   I put it to you, Mr Renshaw Smith, that your company is operating unlawfully at the Liverpool Airport site and ask what you intend to do since this has now been brought to your notice.   May I remind you that since this is an unlawful operation, you may well be required at some later time to recompense the amounts of the PCN’s already paid by drivers, and perhaps face tough questions in a court of law, not just a civil court.           Happy Stopping Briefly At the Roadside   The Parking Prankster   The Prankster would like to thank his source for the above   I am sure that you will find other examples of VCS not complying with Code of Conduct or the Law.   And of course VCS do not have the ability to take you to Court because you were a trespasser and only the land owner can take a trespasser to Court.          
    • Yes ...you have it confirmed by the court above that they requested a copy of the Order/Consent on the 2/08/2019....and then requested judgment on 21/08/2019 .
    • blimey J&P   I wonder how many more solicitor firms UAE creditors will try and use as a cheaper alternative to IRDWW and their cohorts that appear to have cost them £1000's in fees for nothing in return.   if this is not a letter of claim  pers i'd ignore them unless you have previous UK addresses since coming to the UK?
    • Thats the idea.....any further flaws with the reconstituted agreement ? They will be able to rely on a recon given that the agreement is post April 2007 but it must be accurate and a true copy of the agreement used from that date.   Andy
  • Our picks

Strongbow52

Lowell passes my 3 mobile debt to Fredrickson

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 375 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello to all of you.

For more than 2 years Lowlife harassed me with an old debt with Three Mobile.

They claim that I breached the contract with Three and now I have to pay the outstanding debt.

I asked Lowlife to show me the contract it was breached by me.

They never send me anything and kept sending me the same letters

( about 25 letters in total up to now).

At the beginning they sent so called Notice of Assignment.

Actually was a fake where they used Three Mobile logo on the top of the letter with no signature - that was in Decembre 2015.

Recently I have received a letter from Lowlife telling me that they passed my debt to Fredrickson International ( part of Lowlife group).

The alleged debt has been passed to one of their 'approved' debt collection (what a joke).

Should I send a Letter to OC/DCA passes account to another DCA?

I will really apreciate if anyone can give any advice in how to deal with these parasites.

Again me. I understood that a CCA request doesn't apply on mobile contracts.

Is there anything else can I used to fight against them?

They wont have any info like that. You need to SAR Three mobile and go through all the paperwork they send. Meanwhile, tell lowell what you have done, and that the account is in dispute. They SHOULD place the account on hold for some time, to allow you to investigate. They should confirm this with Three. However, they are litigious, so make sur eyou do this sooner rather than later.

What is your reason for saying the debt isnt valid?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I wouldn't bother sending anything to anyone.

whats the defaulted date from your credit please?

they wont win a court case

we've not lost one yet

8. Subject to the above, should the alleged amount claimed include an early termination charge(s) amounting to the total balance of the remaining contract, OFCOM guidance clearly states that any Early Termination Charge, that is made up of the entire balance of the remaining contract, is unlikely to be fair, as it fails to take into account the fact that the provider no longer has to provide and pay for their service.

sit on your hands

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

why lowells send to other - because they know they have problems???

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

nope. lowells always do this. They try to make people think freds are a completely separate company. In essence making them think the debt is escalating in seriousness, when really its just passed to the next room in the same office

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Have you checked your credit files?

And is the amount they're claiming, include the monthly line rental?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi. Thank you for your replay.

The default date should be somewhere around January 2013 ( as I remember) but looks like Lowlife changed the date with 4 months later - May 2014.

The default balance was £178.

It was.

The parasites from Lowlife are asking now 3 times the original amount.

So should I send to Three Mobile a SAR request?

@renegadeimp. Thanks for your advice.

I will send a SAR request to Three Mobile.

Is there any template for a SAR request regarding a mobile contract?

I don't now what to ask for.

Regarding your question ( What is your reason for saying the debt isnt valid? ).

Lowlife never provide me any documents I have asked for, apart so called Notice of Assignment, to proves that they have the right to claim I owed them money.

Lots of letter

I have sent asking for Deed of Agrement, Deed of Novation and the contract they said I have breached. So how can they prove they got the legal right to ask me to pay?

@Bazooka Boo. In my credit files the Opening balance was £178, and the Default balance £178.

The leeches are asking for £600.

I don't what the leeches has included in the this amount of £600.

that is useful to know as it means that they arent going to take you to court over this because then they would have to explain why they bought so much unicorn food and charged you for it.

The SAR template is in the library yes, and send it to 3 Mobile.

Send it recorded post, they have 40 days in which ti send you the info.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

lowells cant default you 3 would have done that upon sale

and they also haven't added to the debt either - again they can't.

silly idea to ask for the deed/novation. that's freeman of the land twaddle.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

I used template letter from old [removed - dx]

I am not keen in or with legal stuff.

I took their advice.

£600 is the amount they (Lowlife) pretending that I owe.

In my credit files is showing Opening balance was £178, and the Default balance £178.

So, I presume, Lowlife added the ''early termination fees''.

I don't know.

I will scan tomorrow the letter ( one if them) from Lowell and I will post it.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Hi. Should I add anything more in this template of SAR? I mean something specifically and what my be helpful to/in my case?

[removed template - dx]

so that's why they sent you the phishing letter

as they thought you were a silly billy

as they know the freemen of the land garbage inside out as do we.

i'd do as post 3

cant see any point in an sar to 3

no point.

spreadsheets 

All what I am trying to avoid is another CCJ.

I already got one because of these for a debt ( which originally was around £450, ended to pay £1400 + court fees = 1750 )

At that time I binned all the letters from Lowlife and just ignored them.

When I have received the court paper I used MCOL to replay ( my defence ).

I had a confirmation ( email )for enrolling for MCOL and I thought they received my defence.

Well...it wasn't what I thought and one month later I receive the decision which was a CCJ.

I remember I send few email to an address related with MCOL asking what happened to my defence and why was ignored.

I never received an explanation and I ended paying them.

So what to do next?

As they passed my debt to Fredrickson

( which is part of the same gang of interlopers - Lowell Group) should I ignore their letters?

As I read in some forums ignoring them doesn't look to be a good idea.

In few cases ( similar mine) Fredrickson passed the debt to Brian&Carter ( solicitors) and people ended going to the Court.

Many of them like me...with a CCJ.

Edited by dx100uk
merge/spacing

as long as they have your correct address

there's not much more you can do.

spreadsheets 

so why did you lose the existing CCJ, defence was fMoTl too?

spreadsheets 

I used MCOL and the password came with to replay.

I wrote that I want to defend myself.

Ok, I didn't now what to write in my defence, and I asked a friend to help me.

None of us had knowledge about legal stuff so we wrote what we thought it mai help.

I sent my defence to MCOL and only confirmation came back was that I enrolled with this service.

After I received the CCJ I called County Court Business Centre in Northampton and I asked why my defence was ignored.

I been told that they never received my defence.

I told them that I have a confirmation as I enrolled with MCOL so they cannot say I never sent anything.

I just been ignored.

So that's my story in few words.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Hi. I'm going to send a SAR request to Three Mobile and I'm not sure what to ask for.

I was thinking to ask for those info.

Is there enough or should I ask for more.

If yes, what I should ask for apart this:

1.A list of calls made during your service period with them

2.A list of SMS/MMS sent by you during the service period.

3.A list of payments made,which shows how the payments were made.

4.A closing balance.

5.Details of any fees/charges/ added.

6.Alist of any third parties or in house parties which have been passed your data.

7 Details of any collection activities for outstanding amounts,including credit reporting.

Thank you for your herlp.

Why do you wanttosend a SAR?

What do you want to gain from it?

WHEN was your LAST payment on this account?

post 3 refers

spreadsheets 

Actually I am a bit of afraid and that's why I was thinking to send a SAR request. To see what they got on me and to use eventually on my defense. But I will take the advice from dx100uk ( no point for a SAR ) and to wait for the time been. Thanks again.

Brian Carter no longer exists.

They're now Lowell Solicitors.

It used to be the creditor passes the 'customer' account to Lowell Group who would instruct Fredrickson International to collect the debt, or Bryan Carter to take it to Court. Then Lowell Group stuffed Bryan Carter and now does it all in house.

Actually I am a bit of afraid and that's why I was thinking to send a SAR request. To see what they got on me and to use eventually on my defense. But I will take the advice from dx100uk ( no point for a SAR ) and to wait for the time been. Thanks again.

You can put in a subject access request, and you will probably get a statement of account. As 3 mobile is categorised as a telecommunications company, they do not need to provide y'know a signed agreement.