Asset Collections & Investigations Letters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys,

Ive recently started receiving emails and letters the latest one says contact them within 10 days of the letter at my address.

i took out a loan with Advant Credit a few years back and since then been in and out of work and now am slowly getting back on my feet as i declared myself bankrupt but have a restriction put in place untill 2021 something like that about 6 years ago & have these coming through the door.

i was making payments didnt miss one repayment etc and then the direct debits stopped coming out so i just assumed i had paid it off about 8-10 months back.

what is the best course of action as i am low on funds as my outgoing at the min are just covering my wages as i have csa back payments going out etc so i have no disposable income.

i currently haven't been in contact with the lender or this company

many thanks for your advice

Re: Account Summary

Customer Reference: XXXXXXXXX

Original Creditor: AvantCredit UK

Outstanding Balance: £XXXXXXXX

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We refer to the fixed sum credit from Avant Credit, regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 – the loan agreement and any related guarantee being the Assigned Documents and the outstanding balance of £XXXXXXX from Avant Credit (Assignor) to (Debtor).

Please contact us to help us identify a an affordable payment plan and to prevent your account from further collection activity.

We appreciate that everybody’s circumstances are different and hence there are a large variety of ways we can set up a repayment to tailor to your personal needs.

There are lots of ways you can make payments:

Paying By The Phone

Contact one of our friendly team on 0330 808 1580 who are available Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 7:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 5.30pm.

Paying At The Bank

Please find below the Asset Collections & Investigation banking details:

Bank Name: Barclays Bank

Account Name: Asset Collections & Investigation

Account Number: 00629882

Sort Code: 83-27-34

Customer Reference: 307527 (THIS MUST BE QUOTED)

Paying By The Post

You can send us a cheque payable to:

Asset Collections & Investigations

Unit 1, Neptune Court

Whitehills Business Park

Blackpool, Lancashire

FY4 5LZ

Please clearly write your Asset Collections & Investigation reference number XXXXXX on the reverse of your payment.

If you are not in a position to pay the account balance in full, we ask that you contact our team on 0330 808 1580 to look at setting up a payment arrangement.

Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 7:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 5.30pm

Kind Regards,

Asset Collections & Investigations

IGNORE the DCA, they are powerless fools doing the dirty work for the morally bankrupt Avant Credit.

Have you got all of the statements for this account?

Is there any PPI on it?

Are there any charges that you can reclaim from them?

How much did you borrow? What interest rate?

Have you informed them that you're having financial difficulties, in writing?

Stay OFF the phone, if they ring, laugh and hang up, you need a paper trail of evidence.

Any emails mark as junk so they bounce back, and any text messages, forward them to 7726 (Spam on your phones keypad)

Keep a diary of events also.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

moved to the PDL forum

be careful - asset issue claimforms at the drop of a hat esp if you've moved since taking the loan out and have not informed advant about it

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...