Harlands and Xercise4Less problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm in pretty much an identical situation to this (even down the the amount of money I 'owe'). I also followed the advice offering them the final month payment, using the template provided here and on other threads, which they have come back and refused today.

Apologies if it seems like I am hijacking this thread but the scenario is so similar to mine that I thought I would be better to keep both situations together.

I would be extremely interested to hear how this progresses, and if there is any other advice going forward from this point.

Thanks

Hi Biggadee and welcome to CAG

You now have your own thread. Your post and the reply were moved from this Harlands thread (for a Lifestyle Fitness gym) - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?485548-just-another-Harlands-thread&p=5105179&viewfull=1#post5105179

On that thread, Dexev was talking about offering to pay Harlands the £25 admin fee. Lots of advice suggested that was the WRONG thing to do but that's Dexev's prerogative.

We need the right info here on your thread so let us know :-

1. What gym this is about.

2. Was this a rolling monthly agreement.

3. Did you fail to pay the final fee after giving notice to cancel.

4. I assume you offered to pay the final fee using one of my drafts but please confirm.

5. Did they reply by letter and what did they say.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)