BankFodder BankFodder

WOOD73

Moneybarn, advice needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 678 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have a car on finance with moneybarn, and I'm not sure I can continue to afford the payments.

I took out the agreement last august and have had no problem,

however in January this year due to a contract not being renewed (another story) my business failed and I have had to take a job which resulted in my income dropping by around £1000 per month.

I am not in arrears, but after reading horror stories of people in difficulty I am hesitant to contact them just yet.

Could anyone advise of my options?

Thanks

moved to the moneybarn forum

do you still want the car?

dx

I do like the car but being realistic, being such a short way into the agreement cant see it being much of an option

if i vt then i would end up paying equivalent to 2 years further payments as it was a 5 year term?

That's the only and cheapest way out

Don't let them repo or vs

You'll owe the whole lot then

Ok thanks for the advice, ill have to have a long hard think

please DO NOT RING THEM EVER!