natwest overdraft debt

rintyrad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1766 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Very rare if at all.... Nat West assign debts...they litigate themselves and usually involve Shoosmiths

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm just wondering if you can offer me advice. so the account defaulted in early 2016 but since the middle of july 2017 there has been no account activity(most places i have had a default previously mark this every month) as in they dont mark my account with anything anymore just wondering what you think it actually means from there end?

Possibly transferred to Collections (Telford) and is now a Router account with new account number.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Im not sure...its just a possible suggestion to your post #27 and lack of default reporting.

• 2 weeks later...

Once the demand notice has been served and expired...14 days...... Notice served under Sections 76(1) and 98(1) of the CCA1974.

You may find the following thread of interest.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?450303-Removal-of-a-default-notice-applied-by-HSBC/page2

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

They can't see the calendar at all unless they are the owner

Just the summary stuff like defaulted date..status etc

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

In principle, an offer could amount to an acknowledgement of the debt.

You really should lay out the whole story here

i have a defaulted current account of 38xx.xx with natwest. they dont report it on my credit file each month anymore but it is defaulted. it defaulted feb 2016.

i phoned up to see who held the debt and offered 1200 full and final settlement over the phone, the person on the phone said they would fill in a form for me and send it off. they rejected the f and f

is this your Natwest overdraft debt?

who are 'they'? you phoned?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes same value..so threads merged for complete history so as to not make a mockery or repeat advice already given to you by someone

and they

Hi so nobody actually replied once the threads were merged.

has what I have done reset the stat barred clock?

for the record they said the reason they rejected the offer was because they wanted to know what my monthly outgoings were where I’d got the money and why I couldn’t pay back a monthly amount.

If you have offered an amount as F&F - It could have reset the SB Clock as its an offer of payment. Did you send it in writing? 

Its none of their business where the money came from - And also none of their business why you cant pay back a monthly amount... 

They are not legally entitled to your I&E fulls top.. A Judge can only order that and even then they are not allowed to see it. A judge would order an amount based upon HRH assessment. 

Why an earth these companies think they are so high and almighty I will never know. 

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

i just did it over the phone?

well they said they would reconsider if i filled out one of those things proving why i can't afford to pay a monthly payment back and asked where i go t the money from.

Should i do it, do we think?

NO you shouldnt - If you do a F+F - You include a clause to remove the debt from all 3 CRAs otherwise it is a pointless exercise :) 

Think about it - The debt would still remain 6 years from default. Status would just be updated... Thats no good to any lender as it still shows the debt defaulted. 

How much is the amount outstanding?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Ride it out...only another 3 years to SB....I assume no payments have been made since Feb 2016 ?

If a debt has not been assigned after 3 years ...its unlikely to ever be.

Acknowledgment of debt is either by making a payment or written acknowledgment.

Andy

Ok so as I phoned up and made the offer it’s still stat barred.

only reason I made the offer in the first place was I’m going to apply for a mortgage next year and thought it might look better if the balance was settled