KOLLI4

Permit holder only pcn Hounslow council

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 612 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I was issued a pcn on 06/03/18 @16:22 in a road close to my house where I use to park for many years

lately they removed all the marking in the road and put a sign saying (resident parking holder only passe this point.mon - fri 9:30am to 6pm) at the entrance to the road

I didn’t see it and I wasn’t aware of the changes and no other sign in the road just two at the entrance.

can you tell me is this lawful to put the sign just at the entrance of a road.

is the pcn valid,

can I challenge it.

Many thanks

L kolli

I’ll attach all the pictures and the pcn

Hi.

Who issued the ticket please and does it say parking charge notice or penalty charge notice?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

From what you say ie on a road not car park and residential parking on a road I'm going to assume its a council issued ticket.

All they have to do is put adequate and lawful signage at the affected area, ie at the point of which the restrictions start.

It is not the councils fault you didn't see it ( as long as adequate and lawful)

Post up redacted PCN & provide a GSV link please.

Post up redacted PCN & provide a GSV link please.

Yes my friend it’s a penalty charge issued by the council I’ve posted some pictures with the only sign in the entrance

No sign in the left or in the right no road marking

The name of the road is Williams drive tw3.on gsv what you see is the old signs and the old road marking

Edited by dx100uk
23mb pdf reduced to 2 - dx

There are road markings.

The sign seems big enough for me to read.

There are road markings.

The sign seems big enough for me to read.

Sorry the road marking you can see in the photos are from street view pictures they are old if you look at other picture with the yellow taxi the road marking doesn’t exist.

Tidied thread and replaced original uploads with PDF file.

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

Please can you advise me what to do

Not unless you provide the info required. We don't ask just for the fun of it, if you want our help.

Sorry’i Thought I’ve provide all the info,can u tell me what missing please

basically if the council has the traffic order in place then this sign is certainly clear enough. As it appears to be a dead end the little repeater signs wont be needed as the paintwork is continuous